PDA

View Full Version : Intercoolers,1 Factory TII IC, 2 Neon IC's

minigts
10-07-2007, 10:22 PM
I have one factory IC that is in very good condition, no leaks however has a bend in the support on one of the sides. No problems with it though and guaranteed not to leak. $65 plus shipping

I have two (2) Neon IC's I'm not going to use as I'm looking to get a pre-built FMIC. $75 plus shipping each. Both of these are in great condition, no issues, bends or leaks. Guaranteed not to leak on both.

Pics available upon request, but the Neon IC's are factory, no changes.

GiliboY
10-08-2007, 01:45 AM
I have one factory IC that is in very good condition, no leaks however has a bend in the support on one of the sides. No problems with it though and guaranteed not to leak. $65 plus shipping

I have two (2) Neon IC's I'm not going to use as I'm looking to get a pre-built FMIC. $75 plus shipping each. Both of these are in great condition, no issues, bends or leaks. Guaranteed not to leak on both.

Pics available upon request, but the Neon IC's are factory, no changes.

could you send me pics of the 2 neon ICs please

thanks

minigts
10-08-2007, 08:14 AM
If you need more, let me know. To my knowledge they are all aluminum, so not sure what the rust is, other than possibly sitting close to something that was rusted. But physically they are in great shape, just some bent fins probably from rocks flying up while driving.

minigts
10-23-2007, 09:16 PM
Bump, still for sale.

minigts
10-31-2007, 08:31 AM
I'm coming to TP in Cinnci and can bring any of these there. I'll discount the price if I can sell them there instead of having to ship them somewhere.

Turbodave
10-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Hard to tell in the pictures, but the orange on the intercooler off the turbocharged PL body car might actually be antifreeze if it was spilled on it. Some of the newer antifreezes can stain things and make mess if spilled. Just a thought, not that it really affects anything on the part. Free bump for you anyhow.:D

minigts
11-16-2007, 01:09 PM

I have two (1) SRT-4 IC I'm not going to use as I'm looking to get a pre-built FMIC. $75 plus shipping each. In great condition, no issues, bends or leaks. Guaranteed not to leak. ... (edited 11/16/07)

Still have one factory IC, I'll do $50 shipped.

Still have one SRT-4 IC, $80 shipped. I'm including shipping in the price, not a price increase.

minigts
07-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Still available. $10 plus shipping. If you need anything else specifically, let me know and I'll combine the shipping cost. But all shipping are as actual as I can estimate or less, just depends on how good or bad I estimate. So far it's been off by less than $1.00.

I may have it or I may not. :) I have a TII IC as well and a radiator that will need some fixing.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24965

Check that link and then there are a couple of links at the top you can check for other parts. There should be pics of the BOV there as well.

minigts
07-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Guys, guys!!! Let's not squabble over facts....let's buy some parts. :D I did find a T1 Garrett turbo at my house and a large wastegate can.

$50 for the turbo plus shipping, little to zero shaft play.

Clay
07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Lets keep it on topic please. Argue about your srt4 thats not a neon in a different thread. Thanks.

ChargedDust
07-29-2008, 05:31 PM
Could you PM me with dimensions of the neon ICs - could make for some interesting custom work.
Thanks

minigts
07-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Both are sold, sorry. There is another thread I had updated that references this one stating they were sold.

ChargedDust
07-29-2008, 07:00 PM
O.K., thanks all the same.