PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Holset HX35- may trade!

fastasleep
09-27-2007, 10:08 PM
I have a brand new HX35 with compressor housing outlet elbow. I bought this turbo for my 4bt Ranger, but ended up using a different turbo after deciding to use a P7100 Bosch injector pump. The turbo has been on the engine and fired about 3 times, but never taken to temp. It requires and external wastegate, as it doesn't have the integrated gate on it. I think you know what they go for.
I am building my mini right now. I need some forged pistons, a stand alone engine management unit, a 255 lph fuel pump, a tighter converter, guages, blah, blah, blah. I would like to trade for stuff I need for the mini, but would sell outright as well. It just seems to me that I always have parts laying around, but not necessarily cash, so this may be a way you can get a larger new turbo without cash.
Let me know what you think.

Thanks!

-Les

fastasleep
09-27-2007, 10:10 PM
BTW, I have a Turbonetics Evolution 38mm external wastegate (used) available as well. It has not been used much either.

-Les

turbogui
09-28-2007, 08:09 PM
How much are you want..send me a pm

Aries_Turbo
10-01-2007, 10:59 PM
pm please for the holset price

Vigo
10-08-2007, 03:08 AM
4bt Ranger

post link to further info plz... sorry for OT :)

fastasleep
10-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Not really a whole lotta info; just another back-yard-shop swap. Tired 4BT
(270,000 miles), Turbo 400, 3.08 rear gear. I am not that computer savvy either, so I don't know how/know if I can host pics. Can you?

-Les

turbovanmanČ
10-08-2007, 06:10 PM
Not really a whole lotta info; just another back-yard-shop swap. Tired 4BT
(270,000 miles), Turbo 400, 3.08 rear gear. I am not that computer savvy either, so I don't know how/know if I can host pics. Can you?

-Les

Unless your a paid member, which is ONLY $10 a year, in which you get a sig, avatar and pic hosting benefits, :D You will need to use a pic site and put your IMG tag and link it.

You have to post a price per the site rules, even if its way off, you can put OBO, ;)

fastasleep
10-09-2007, 04:52 PM
Sorry. Looking to get $700/OBO; which is not as much as I paid (yes, I bought it from a dealership......). Anyway, Holsets are nearly indestructable, so buying a used one for half this amount makes sense obviously. I was just trying to recoup some $$$$ for next year's challenge car and the mini.

-Les

fastasleep
10-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Unless your a paid member, which is ONLY $10 a year, in which you get a sig, avatar and pic hosting benefits, :D You will need to use a pic site and put your IMG tag and link it.

You have to post a price per the site rules, even if its way off, you can put OBO, ;)

Sent a dime last night via Paypal. Thanks!

-Les

turbovanmanČ
10-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Sent a dime last night via Paypal. Thanks!

-Les

Awesome, good to hear. :clap: