PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use a Racing Solutions exhaust Kit??

Terry Again
09-27-2007, 05:59 AM
I'm thinking of a larger exhaust and wonder IF anyone could tell me did the kit come with enough bends to do a complete system to the rear bumper? Did you need any straight pipe also? What bends did you use for over the axle pieces?? Was it the 4" radius bends or bent on a 6" radius? I like the Prices I see there!!
Hope I get some replies,

Terry
I am brain damaged,what's your excuse?

Turbodave
09-27-2007, 10:22 AM
I used one of their kits on my minivan. I did buy some straight pipe locally to use with the bends. Can't remember what radius I used. I ended up with the two U shaped 180 deg bends left after putting it all together.

Terry Again
09-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Thanks,I wondered what those 180 U bends were/are for? I thought maybe the over the axle part? Anyone else??

Terry

8valves
09-27-2007, 12:34 PM
I've used multiple kits from them. The only one I used to make an over the axle pipe was on my Wrangler. I used a conjunction of two 90's and a 180 to complete that, as there were some tight confines the deal with.

I think a simple 45* does the job on TD axle pipes. I'm not 100% on that though.

turbovanmanČ
09-27-2007, 01:17 PM
There should be enough, you'll need a 90 and 45 bends to run over the axle and lots of messing around. IMO, get a premade kit, so much less hassle. As for using 4 inch over the axle, no way unless you shrink the gas tank and raise the car a few inches, :confused: :clap:

BTW, there product is top notch, I use it for my IC piping and will build my next exhaust out of it. BTW, I have too much free time, lol! :eyebrows: