PDA

View Full Version : Anyone In Illinois?

entity
09-20-2007, 07:33 PM
Has a spot or paint booth that I can rent or use to shoot my car? I will supply the paint. Even the gun if i have to. Just would like a place that can be closed off with great lighting to shoot it. Thanks. Hit me up. If you do.:thumb:

BadAssPerformance
09-20-2007, 07:35 PM
+1, I need to find a place like that in IL too, so I can MURDER out this Shadow! :thumb:

entity
09-20-2007, 07:38 PM
well i know a good guy that owns a huge shop. I'm sure for a few bills he would let us rent it out. It's in crest hill illinois. Granted it's not a paint shop, but it would not be hard to make a spot in the corner and shoot some cars.

MiniMopar
09-20-2007, 11:55 PM
I made my own in the garage with some drop clothes, an exhaust fan, and a bunch of furnace filters taped together as an intake. It was a pain, but it worked. I didn't get any dust in the paint at all.

entity
09-21-2007, 09:54 AM
yeah that can be done i know but. no garage just a carport.

Turbodave
09-24-2007, 11:25 AM
I have a friend who owns a body shop, might be able to get time in the booth on a weekend when he's not working on paying customers' cars. But I think finding time to get one car in there would be a stretch, let alone painting three or four cars. Otherwise the plastic hanging in the garage thing is probably the route I'm going to take when the time comes to paint the minivan.