PDA

View Full Version : NOW PARTING: 1988 Shadow ES 2 door

midohiomoparsource
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Car is complete. White with grey/red cloth.
Motor is apart and in unknown condition, bad turbo for certain (junk junk).

Was told car ran before turbo went, previous owner pulled turbo/head, manifolds etc and literally cracked the turbo housing and he just gave up on it.
It is a A520 car.

Car is overall rough. The roof has NO paint on it and has caved in some from this. It is UGLY lol.

The ground fx are all there and the 87-88 style black skinny type.
It is a bare bone no options car. NO a/c, cruise, tilt etc. Does have power locks which I found odd. Everything else manual no sunroof.

The window scrapers are JUNK, already checked on them lol.

Does have bulge hood and spoiler, fog lights, rear defrost.

Other then roof, there doesn't appear to be any body damage besides rust in typical places.

This car will be hauled away and crushed in less then one week.

I will be putting it up on the other board as well as Ebay and will sell ANYTHING off it.

Has 6" crab wheels with decent tires.

Matt

DC Turismo
09-19-2007, 10:05 PM
Ugh, was crossing fingers for the window scrapers.

BTW, a few guys are looking for oyu on the other board. Check the Feedback section there Matt.

Bump!

Turbodave
09-20-2007, 04:16 PM
Matt how much for the ignition cylinder, door handles/locks, and the trunk lock (assuming they all take the same key and work properly)?

raccoon
09-20-2007, 05:31 PM
could i get some pictures of the driver seat?

mine had a run in with a male cat :(

quantum
09-20-2007, 09:22 PM
It that cardboard piece that makes up the trunk floor is grey and in decent shap I'll buy it off you. PM with a price if you have it.

raccoon
09-20-2007, 09:51 PM
are the fog lamps in good shape and working? Ill want those for sure. pictures?

inplansight
09-20-2007, 11:20 PM
4 wheel disc ?

DodgeShadowMan
09-30-2007, 12:15 PM
I am very interested in the crab wheels and possibly the bulge hood . I would like to come to see the car if possible for any other parts since your nearby.

badandy
09-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Sent you a PM

midohiomoparsource
10-03-2007, 07:10 PM
Ok, heres the latest on this car.

The drivers seat is torn, I do have one in my daily driver Sundance that is identical and very nice for as many miles on car that I may part with if price is right but won't ship. Fog lights are there and in unknown condition if they work but I don't see any reason why they shouldn't

The locks all work as they should including ignition, except for the hatch. For some reason that one is different then the rest.

Car has rear drum brakes.

Spare tire cover is warped/rotted and junk. Same in both cars I have (88 and 89 Shadow)

You can come look at the car, best would be to call me and set something up. It is at my buddies house and will be gone first of the week.
I will pm my numbers.

badandy, I haven't recieved a pm. For some reason they are not coming in the day they are sent, taking a few days to get in my box.

Matt

OnLooker
10-03-2007, 07:15 PM
PM me how much you want for the shifter cables shipped to 53525

fastfour
10-06-2007, 04:38 PM
how much for the motor? i got a 94 shadow that i want to convert to turbo. i'll rebuild the motor myself so any bad parts are ok as long as the block and heads are fine.

moparfwdsleeper
10-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Matt could you get pics of the car? ;)could use a few things and want a few more:p

Turbodave
10-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Matt, thanks for checking the locks, that's the same problem my Shadow has, all of them work except the hatch. The pins in the tumblers like to corrode in those. I'll see if I can adapt a set I've got on a Daytona here to work in mine.

Another thing I'm in need of is the bracket that goes between the rear seat backs (assuming it's got the split folding rear seat). Mine had a solid seat in it and is missing that bracket. I rigged something up a while back, but would like to get the proper bracket to weld in place and make it more solid. If your willing to cut this bracket off the floor, or cut the chunk of floor it is welded to out I would be interested in it.

badandy
10-07-2007, 09:57 PM
Sent another PM

raccoon
10-08-2007, 12:40 AM
The drivers seat is torn, I do have one in my daily driver Sundance that is identical and very nice for as many miles on car that I may part with if price is right but won't ship. Fog lights are there and in unknown condition if they work but I don't see any reason why they shouldn't

thanks for checking but ohio is a bit far, wonder if the covers come off

moparfwdsleeper
10-08-2007, 01:17 AM
there only held on by hog staples easy to remove, just takes alittle time:thumb:

midohiomoparsource
10-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok all, the car is still around and I haven't forgotten anyone, just haven't been online much lately due to lack of time.

What I will be doing is writing all the parts requested down and go ahead and pull them and work something out with all who requested stuff so I can get the car out of the yard next week.

As far as seats go, yes, the covers do come off, it isn't that hard, but a little bit of a pita. Doable however.

Matt