PDA

View Full Version : Parting out '89 Lebaron GTC 2.2 5 spd. convertible

redbaron
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Motor & trans, shifter, brake clutch cables, cluster & misc. parts are gone. But plenty of good things to go around. I still have the inercooler/radiator combo, 16" lace wheels in silver, & some other misc. parts. Many smaller items priced cheap so get them now while you can. Car goes away on the 2nd weekend of October.

E-mail for best responce: redbarron89@juno.com

Thanks for looking & I hope to help you out on your car!

fleckster
09-16-2007, 09:29 PM
How much for a good headlight motor from it?

Turbodave
09-17-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey Jeff, Welcome, good to see you over here!

I took a nice Sunday drive up to OshKosh yesterday and got the engine and trans out of this car from Jeff (redbaron), good deal and always fun to BS a little bit too. I've known Jeff quite a while and traded parts a bunch of times, he's always a good guy to deal with.

redbaron
09-17-2007, 11:09 PM
"""I've known Jeff quite a while and traded parts a bunch of times, he's always a good guy to deal with.""" (Yeah turbodave, you should catch me on a bad day!! Just kidding!! )

Anyhow, it don't matter, if I can help someone with a motor/trans purchase or even the tiny bracket thats going to get missed on this parts car, I'm willing to help anyone out. The headlight motor is gone, as the shifter parts & such, door panels & column, lower intercooler hose, proportioning valve, ECU & battery tray.

I still have the radiator/intercooler combo, air box, some hoses, 2.2 5-spd. underhood wiring harness & some relays (no cuts) 16" lace wheels, front brake parts, dash wiring, ATC heater parts, gray leather seats, power top parts & many misc. parts too numerous to mention.

This stuff is going away 2nd weekend in Oct. . If you need anything, just ask, everything cheap & reasonable, but shipping some things could be costly on larger items, so don't be afraid to ask. E-mail is : redbarron89@juno.com for best responces. Thanks for your time!

TurboII
09-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Sent a PM and an email