PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy schematic hosting?

David Bohrer
12-21-2005, 02:52 PM
I have a excel document that outlines the procedure for building a reverse rotation dizzy for mounting off the intake cam for a neon conversion. It is about 6mb and has pics of some of the mechanical drawings for the billet center for the reluctor.

I was wondering can it be hosted here for all to see?

Dave B.

Thought it might make a good sticky and clear the mud on this vauge topic.

ShelGame
12-21-2005, 03:11 PM
I'd love to see it. While we're waiting to see if it can be hosted here, can you e-mail it to me?

Thx.

David Bohrer
12-22-2005, 10:49 AM
Will do!

Una
12-23-2005, 07:33 PM
Email to me, unaclocker@gmail.com and I'll post it here for all to see.

XR Tuner
12-23-2005, 08:44 PM
I think we should have a section where people could post drawings, electrical shematics and such things. I know I have a lot of electrical shematics that might be of interest to someone.
I think it would be good to have them in one section that would make it easy for people to find them.

Una
12-23-2005, 10:38 PM
I think we do, you just have to be a subscriber.. Only $10 a year, or free for SDAC members.

XR Tuner
12-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Can you point me to where this section is.

Una
12-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Gallery (http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/photopost) button at the top of the page..

ShelGame
12-24-2005, 10:39 PM
It could be posted as an attachment, but it's too big. The .zip filesize limit is 97.7kb...

XR Tuner
12-25-2005, 11:31 AM
I guess I didn't explain myself too well. What I meant was a files, or referance section like you see on a lot of forums. That way you could have any manuals, electronic circuits,or other document all in one place. That way you wouldn't have to look all over for them. Just an idea.

Una
12-25-2005, 10:50 PM
I'll point the other mods to this thread.. If other forums can do it, we can too.. :)

Frank
12-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Send me it in e-mail. I will post it. I will probably give two of the mods access so we can keep it simple, sweet, and easy. The only thing we will have to make sure of, is no copy righted material.

Frank

XR Tuner
12-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks. I will have to get this stuff organized and send it to you.

David Bohrer
01-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Alrighty,

Below is the link to the dizzy schematic that Frank is hosting on T-M. Thanks Frank! I forgot to post the link.

BTW Please make this a sticky:bounce:

http://files.turbo-mopar.com (http://files.turbo-mopar.com/)/

rbryant
06-18-2008, 02:26 PM
Just some notes from doing a few of these....

Not all of our distributors have the pin that holds the shutter wheel base in the same position. (It seems to be only 50% from my experience)

So you need to base your modification on the rotor to shutter wheel location and not the pin location as is stated in the dizzy_mod.zip file. I found this out last night when about half of the distributors I have were drilled differently than the picture.

I would never have known this if I didn't have 4 different distributors sitting in front of me.

-Rich

itoktoeatfish
06-09-2015, 06:41 PM
I know this is a really old post and little off topic but I am looking for information about what modifications need to be done to the HEP wiring to run the head mounted dizzy.

turbovanmanČ
06-10-2015, 07:00 PM
You have 3 options. ONe is to cut and swap the connectors harness side, repin the wiring at the 60 way computer connector. I just cut out the flat part inside the HEP connectors and just then just switched connector wiring.

itoktoeatfish
06-16-2015, 11:46 PM
Thanks for the reply! I ended up emailing Rich Bryant and got the same info from him.

There is a 4th option. I made extensions/adapters from an old wiring harness and bad HEP. Plug n play and didn't have to cut up my wiring harness.