PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in an NFL Sticky Thread in the Lounge?

DC Turismo
02-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Seeing that only a few months before the draft lie ahead, and that a lot of interest was shown in the threads related to the Super Bowl, both before and after the game, I thought perhaps it would be a neat idea to include a sticky in the lounge where those of us interested in that hobby as well could discuss it? Let me hear your thoughts, and maybe once some feedback is received on this idea, then the mods can do as they wish with it. Just a thought though! :thumb:

mcsvt
02-09-2006, 10:10 PM
I like talkin about football. And somewhat interested in whats going on with the draft. It can help me get my hopes up again for the Eagles.

85shelbycharger
02-10-2006, 12:57 AM
I like the idea!

Frank
02-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Just create the thread when the draft comes near, and I will make it a sticky.... well after you send me a PM... dont expect me to remember. LOL.

Frank

Turbo Joe
02-13-2006, 11:55 PM
not really interested in football, i'm more of a hockey guy..

sdac guy
02-14-2006, 09:03 AM
There are currently 5 sticky threads in the Lounge. All of them have to do either with this board, or vehicles that members of this board may be interested in.

I would be against any kind of off topic thread being made a sticky. For one, it sets a precedent. And two, as with any other off topic thread in the Lounge, it should be the popularity of the thread that determines whether it stays on the first page for viewing. A good example of this is the SWPA bs thread. The popularity of it keeps it on the first page. If a thread doesn't get enough activity to earn it's keep, let it die a graceful death. :eyebrows:

Barry

GLHSKEN
02-14-2006, 09:25 AM
I tend to agree with Barry here.

midohiomoparsource
03-20-2006, 06:03 PM
No sticky on foolsball please, already enough of them

DC Turismo
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
Scratch that then... we'll just make a thread when the draft comes around.