PDA

View Full Version : Polybushings CSX-VNT Rear Air Dam Update Thread

DC Turismo
09-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that if you are involved in the group buy that has been going on for the CSX-VNT air dam that Johnny has been hosting. I finished up a conversation with him over the phone a few minutes ago and he now has all of the remaining air dams in his possession that remained to be sent out and he will be doing so within the next couple of days.

The group buy thread was deleted on TD, as you may have noticed, where the name of his company is no longer even shown as a vendor. So if you are involved with this, allow this thread to be your update. :thumb:

Frank
09-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Amen... I think people sometimes forget about our regular vendors here. Johnny is a great guy and has been a vendor here for a few months... we will be happy to help him finish this group buy.

Frank

dodgeshadowchik
09-12-2007, 10:07 PM
I was wondering what happened to that thread I was about to call him my self and found out he progress

pimpinlebaron
10-05-2007, 09:07 PM
Got a rear skirt from Johnny @ polybushings.com a while back for my '89 CSX, got it painted & put on a few weeks ago, looks good. I wanted to post a few pics for people to see how it looks. I ended up drilling holes in the metal bumper for the studs w/ the nuts on to go thru the metal, only attached 2 of the studs to the metal, the rest were just attached to the bumper cover only, & go thru the metal. the other option is to cut the excess length of the studs off, since most of them are too long. I haven't attached the skirt to the inside of the wheelwell yet, but it is on the car & secure.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/pgration/IM001333.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff310/pgration/IM001332.jpg

DC Turismo
10-05-2007, 10:08 PM
NICE! I'm glad to see the finished product. Looks perfect :)

Directconnection
10-05-2007, 10:23 PM
The group buy thread was deleted on TD, as you may have noticed, where the name of his company is no longer even shown as a vendor.

BS. At TM, we care about the community getting help #1, and put bussiness and games dead last.

DC Turismo
10-06-2007, 02:47 AM
BS. At TM, we care about the community getting help #1, and put bussiness and games dead last.

LOL.. What's the BS part? :confused2: The thread was deleted at TD, not here? Or am I misreading you by thinking you misread me? :confused:

t3rse
10-06-2007, 08:44 AM
i think it's more of a comment about how TD treats people, like "man that's BS"

DC Turismo
10-06-2007, 05:27 PM
LOL... Aight, that's what I was hoping for. Thanks terse.

Directconnection
10-07-2007, 01:05 AM
i think it's more of a comment about how TD treats people, like "man that's BS"

Exactly.

DC Turismo
10-07-2007, 11:55 PM
LeBaron man, has your decklid been redecaled by chance, or is it all original? Reason I ask is because your decals are below the decklid bodyline, and the ones on my car are above it. J/W the correct placement.

pimpinlebaron
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
yes, I just had them put on a few weeks ago. I thought they looked better down below on the 'lip', since the one on the hood is below like that, & they fit perfect on the lip like that, I actually thought that's how they were supposed to be. When I got the car in June it didn't have any stickers on it, so I had no point of reference, lol.