PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 1990 Dodge Caravan ES Turbo

Dave
09-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Parting out my 1990 Caravan ES. Fully loaded, every option. I'm keeping a lot of items for my next car, but here's a basic list of what I'm selling.

A413 Tranny - fully built by Rob Pachner with a 5 clutch pack, 5 pinion planetaries. No valve body. I'll even throw in the torque converter that was rebuilt with a Torrington bearing by Pat's Converters. ($300)

1990 Polyurethane motor mounts (pass side and front) ($100 for the pair)

Advanced Auto Parts heavy duty rear shocks ($30)

Brand new radiator ($65)

Perma Cool tranny cooler and lines and clamps ($20)

15" snowflakes and tires - large bolt pattern 5x114 with 205/50/15's up front with barely any tread and 215/60/15's with lots of tread ($125)

Driver's and pass frt doors are in good shape - driver's door has a few bends in front lip where meets fender. No rust on either. ($60 for the pair, or $30 each)

Pass sliding door - good shape, no rust. ($30)

Brand new heater core lines, custom fit for easy installation into most of our vans. Includes metal lines and rubber lines with clamps. ($45)

All body moldings and trim name a price, they're all in great shape.

Here's what I'm keeping, everything else you can make an offer - Everything on the motor, master cylinder, proportioning valve, G-body struts, aftermarket gauges, exhaust, intercooler pipes and BOV, license plates, fuel pump, MAP and Baro sensor, the keys, and my ego.

So far the FMIC, wiring harness and computer, and the RMVB are pending. Anything else you don't see that you want, let me know. I'm located in NE, Ohio.

Thanks!
-Bryan