PDA

View Full Version : Chris-Where are you?

turbovanmanČ
09-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Your my last piece of the puzzle and you promised. Please return my call or PM. Thanks.

Chris W
09-17-2007, 12:31 PM
Your my last piece of the puzzle and you promised. Please return my call or PM. Thanks.

Everything was shipped off last week. Sorry for the lack of communication on your parts. We have been in and out of the office for the last couple of weeks and our time in front of the computer has been limited. We'll be spending all of today and tomorrow catching up on things.

THANKS!

Chris-TU

1991SpiritES
09-18-2007, 05:49 AM
Anything on Order 2142 from 5-20-07?

Thanks

Chris W
09-18-2007, 06:58 PM
Anything on Order 2142 from 5-20-07?

Thanks

Last part of the order was shipped today. Tracking numbers were emailed.

Chris-TU

1991SpiritES
09-18-2007, 07:47 PM
Last part of the order was shipped today. Tracking numbers were emailed.

Chris-TU

Thanks Chris!:thumb:

dodgeboy77
09-18-2007, 11:32 PM
How is order 2318 doing? I emailed you about a change in case the Wave-loc bolts still aren't available. Bill

Chris W
09-18-2007, 11:55 PM
How is order 2318 doing? I emailed you about a change in case the Wave-loc bolts still aren't available. Bill

Wave-Loc bolts just came in today. Your order is shipping tomorrow.

If anyone else has any order status questions please just give us a call at the number below.

THANKS!

Chris-TU
602-762-6678

Keito
09-19-2007, 07:26 AM
Are you still selling exhaust systems?
I didn't see them on the website.

1FastCSX289
09-19-2007, 08:17 AM
Are you still selling exhaust systems?
I didn't see them on the website.

I called Chris with this question a couple of days ago. He sent all of his systems back to the manufacturer to check the fit because a few (possibly mechanically retarded....<my interpretation, not his>) people are complaining that they dont fit correctly. I was kind of annoyed because I really need a system for my S/C and I am capable of making a few "tweaks" if need be. ANyways, the guy has to do whats needed to get the monkeys off his back. So, I will wait.

2.216VTurbo
09-19-2007, 11:56 AM
Wave-Loc bolts just came in today. Your order is shipping tomorrow.

If anyone else has any order status questions please just give us a call at the number below.

THANKS!

Chris-TU
602-762-6678

Why, this way seems to be working pretty well:D plus it keeps you checking in here. Maybe you will drop a few hints while you are here about some yet to be announced items:cool: Did I hear a rumor somewhere about you ramping up production of parts for a certain style of 16V motors?. Customer base is increasing, more of them are finding their way into the hands of enthusiasts:nod:

mcsvt
09-19-2007, 01:36 PM
Why, this way seems to be working pretty well:D plus it keeps you checking in here. Maybe you will drop a few hints while you are here about some yet to be announced items:cool: Did I hear a rumor somewhere about you ramping up production of parts for a certain style of 16V motors?. Customer base is increasing, more of them are finding their way into the hands of enthusiasts:nod:

What do you mean? Your only one person and they are all coming to you :p

zin
09-19-2007, 01:50 PM
... parts for a certain style of 16V motors?. Customer base is increasing, more of them are finding their way into the hands of enthusiasts:nod:

This despite your best efforts to hoard them all!:lol:

turbovanmanČ
09-19-2007, 02:30 PM

You mean TIII stuff? awesome, :clap:

Chris W
09-19-2007, 04:39 PM
This despite your best efforts to hoard them all!:lol:

Customer base is increasing, more of them are finding their way into the hands of enthusiasts:nod:

Like zin said, how can customer base be INCREASING when you and Pat
M are buying up all the 16-V cars??:p I hear you are working on some extra garage space in AZ to hide a few of your new acqusitions from the wifey. Good Luck with that:thumb:

Chris-TU