PDA

View Full Version : '89 V6 Atx

ShelGame
09-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Here's my fairly complete V6 binary/table file. I know a lot of guys have been wanting a 3.0 cal, so here's the stuff to do it with.

FYI - it will be near impossible to merely scale this for larger than a 1-bar MAP sensor (for turbo applications, for example). The reason being, that many MAP checks are done assuming that the manifold pressure will not exceed the baro pressure (which isn't possible on a NA application). So, merely scaling the MAP references for a 2- or 3-bar MAP would wreak havoc on those handfull of references. The best way to build a turbo 3.0 cal would be to paste in the turbo-specific spark and fuel routines. Maybe I'll get to that in the future...

bakes
05-12-2009, 12:03 PM
Rob i open the 3.0l cal in Dcal and clicked on Cal data and it shows max boost is set to 12psi and 33lbs injectors
is this a d cal issues or did Geoff Allan mod this cal already with ladybug?

ShelGame
05-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Rob i open the 3.0l cal in Dcal and clicked on Cal data and it shows max boost is set to 12psi and 33lbs injectors
is this a d cal issues or did Geoff Allan mod this cal already with ladybug?

That info is just cal data. It's only stored in the .tbl file and it has nothing to do with the calibration itself. Those are the defualt settings for a new table file. I just didn't edit it, I guess.

Ladybug is a source code and cal. You wouldn't use that to modify the V6 code.

bakes
05-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Dam i thought i found a turbo 3.0l cal:(
But it a good start point for adjustments to a N/a motor

Murphy
05-15-2009, 12:17 PM
sweet!

will you be doing any newer version for say SBEC or SBECII in the future? or is there anyway to make this work on either of those cals? otherwise i'll jsut look for a smec harness

ShelGame
05-15-2009, 01:02 PM
sweet!

will you be doing any newer version for say SBEC or SBECII in the future? or is there anyway to make this work on either of those cals? otherwise i'll jsut look for a smec harness

It's just a stock cal...

No, I don't have any plans to do a SBEC or SBECII disassembly of the V6 code anytime soon...

Murphy
05-15-2009, 04:33 PM
kk

all I really want from this cal is a little bit higher rev limiter, no speed limiter, maybe some changes in the fueling above 5000 RPM, but that's it. Its just for a n/a car