PDA

View Full Version : CC's of a 2.4 head?

SoCalCSX
09-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Anybody know the combustion chamber cc's of a 2.4 head? I need to know so I can pass the info on to Chris/TU to get some pistons made for my hybrid project. Thanks..

2.216VTurbo
09-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Do you have the head already? Have you ever CC'd a head? it's easy. just put a little bit of grease around the valves, and use a small piece of plexyglass with a small hole drilled in it to add the fliud. Seal the plexy around the chamber with a bit more of that grease and fill till its full of your fluid of choice, Kerosene, Marvel Mystery oil etc a 60CC syringe works best IMO:)

SoCalCSX
09-09-2007, 02:50 AM
Do you have the head already? Have you ever CC'd a head? it's easy. just put a little bit of grease around the valves, and use a small piece of plexyglass with a small hole drilled in it to add the fliud. Seal the plexy around the chamber with a bit more of that grease and fill till its full of your fluid of choice, Kerosene, Marvel Mystery oil etc a 60CC syringe works best IMO:)

LOL, my friend is sitting here and just suggested the same thing. I have the head so I'll give that a try if I can't get a definite answer.

turbovanmanČ
09-09-2007, 04:58 AM
Check the FAQ's, its posted, :thumb: