PDA

View Full Version : Intakes, TB's with brackets, Factory airboxes

minigts
09-07-2007, 07:12 PM
I have a few things for sale and will update the list with exact parts on some of the things.

1 - 1 piece intake with bolts $50 shipped SOLD
1 - log intake Turbo I obviously $15 shipped SOLD
2 - Turbo II throttle bodies (factory size) with bracket $20 shipped per item SOLD
1 - Supra Intercooler - very nice square style IC with nice sized inlet and outlet very minor ding in one of the "channels" (not sure what they are called at the moment) Guarantee no leaks or your money back to an honest buyer. Available
1 - Turbo I valve cover needs paint, but no cracks $15 shipped Available
1 - set of minivan calipers $40 shipped They look like poop, but I will clean them up if necessary. Would be great for a large caliper upgrade for an L-body. I'm going with Daytona front brakes, so I don't have a use for them.Available
1 - set of chrome door skirts for Chargers $15 shipped Available
2 - 8 valve timing gear covers $15 shipped per item Available

There is some more stuff, but that is all I can remember at this point. Please make REASONABLE offers, but I think the prices are fair. Doesn't mean I won't move on price, but the prices I feel are good. And I will ship to Canada, however you will have to tell me exactly what to do when shipping, i.e. what I need to put on the box or how I need to send it. I lost money the last time I shipped something, so I just need help in knowing what to do.

I also have pics of everything, just on an as needed basis.

minigts
09-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Bump. Doesn't anyone want some factory parts? :(

minigts
10-31-2007, 02:17 PM
Bumping again. If anyone wants anything when I come up to Cinnci, please let me know. I'll be there on Saturday. No Monopoly money, please.

moparzrule
10-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Do you have any throttle cables?

minigts
10-31-2007, 03:23 PM
Do you have any throttle cables?

Are you targeting me?! lol Just kidding!!!

No I have just a speedo cable for a Charger, but I'm keeping it for me. I know, I know I'm selfish!

How standard are the cables? Can I go to the local yard and pull one off certain minivans or other cars?

moparzrule
10-31-2007, 03:34 PM
Just keeping your threads TTT, LOL.
I'll probably go to the yard myself saturday, I was just being lazy and seeing if I could take the easy way out LOL. But yeah most 88-newer turbo cars are the same throttle cable.

minigts
10-31-2007, 03:39 PM
You going to Cinnci this weekend? I could bring an exhaust manifold. *hint* *hint*

moparzrule
10-31-2007, 03:49 PM
Hehe, no sorry. I'm also booked for like 2 months right now too, crazy busy.
You had the intake and TB's, thought I'd ask about the cable thats all.

mwrenn
11-01-2007, 12:03 AM
I'm interested in the intake and throttle bodys, are the sensors in the TB's?

Thanks, Mike

minigts
11-01-2007, 08:35 AM
99% sure they are. I'll check this morning and update you via pm.

mwrenn
11-01-2007, 11:05 AM
OK, I'm leaving for Oklahoma this Morning, I'll be back late Sunday night. Thanks! Mike

mwrenn
11-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Hey Jon, still no pics in my e-mail, jwrenn@cableone.net. Catch you later!

minigts
11-16-2007, 01:16 PM
1 - 1 piece intake with bolts $50 shipped sold
1 - log intake Turbo I obviously $15 shipped
2 - Turbo II throttle bodies (factory size) with bracket $20 shipped per item sold
1 - Supra Intercooler - very nice square style IC with nice sized inlet and outlet very minor ding in one of the "channels" (not sure what they are called at the moment) Guarantee no leaks or your money back to an honest buyer.
1 - Turbo I valve cover needs paint, but no cracks $15 shipped
1 - set of minivan calipers $40 shipped They look like poop, but I will clean them up if necessary. Would be great for a large caliper upgrade for an L-body. I'm going with Daytona front brakes, so I don't have a use for them.
1 - set of chrome door skirts for Chargers $15 shipped
2 - 8 valve timing gear covers $15 shipped per item

Still have everything else. PM me for pics or interest.

envyyourethics
11-17-2007, 03:39 AM
1 - Supra Intercooler - very nice square style IC with nice sized inlet and outlet very minor ding in one of the "channels" (not sure what they are called at the moment) Guarantee no leaks or your money back to an honest buyer.

Price shipped to 15690?

Pics?

minigts
11-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Sorry I forgot the price on that.

This is from another post a while back. Forgot I had it when I started this one.

Supra IC, very good condition. $45 shipped.

See link below for pics.

I'll get the dimensions as well and inlet/outlet sizes. I think they are 2.5".

minigts
11-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Screw it, I will just post here in case of other interest.

http://www.interactivetrainers.com/carparts/IC/

turbokid
11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
What about the factory airbox's???
Would you by chance have the factory intercooler piping for an 89 t2 daytona?

minigts
11-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I have SOME IC piping, not sure if it is for a Daytona or not. I have the lower IC hose and I have about 3 various hoses for the upper. I'm currently using the upper hoses, but when I get done I'm going to sell them. I have a FMIC I need to get using, but until then I need the hoses.

The two airboxes are not for any of the T2 cars, from what I can tell. I think they may be off a Neon, but definitely a turbo car. Each box has a BOV.

And I JUST realized I didn't list the air boxes in the list! I can get pictures if you like, but neither are T2.

csx711
07-17-2008, 02:14 PM
I have just done a vnt daytona front brakes and swaybay upgrade on my csx wow what a big differance. good choice on a brake upgrade.

Herman