PDA

View Full Version : Turbo For Sale

BadFastGTC
02-09-2006, 10:14 AM
This turbo was on Sledgehammer for some time before I swapped over to the newer one. The compressor side of the thing has an "H" trim wheel in it, determined from all the measurements I took. Stock compressor housing. The turbine side has a stock wheel and a .63 housing with 2.5" swing valve, with heli-coils installed. There is also a large waste gate can on it, but it is weak. Turbo operates fine. I'll guarantee it. $400.00 plus shipping.

I'd suggest using this on a stick car. I had it on my S/L for a short time, but I didn't like how it spooled. I do have to add that I feel the lousy converter I had in the car at that time impacted the turbo performance, but I needed to clarify that.

Turbo will come from Brownstown, Pa.

Directconnection
02-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Steve...how does this "H" trim compare to a S60 or 60 trim wheel? I have a friend that *may* be interested. How many miles would you say are on this turbo, also?

Thanks,
Steve

ps..got offered a job in a highly reputable race engine builder shop 2 weeks ago. Really thinking about swapping trades:evil:

BadFastGTC
02-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Steve,

The "H" wheel is a TO4b rated at 49lb/min, but would be less in the stock housing. The wheel has a 2.75 exducer and a 2.20 (or so) inducer. The stock T-3 compressor inlet is machined out to it's limits obviously! The turbo can be called one of the many variations of a Super 70. My guess as to how many miles are on it would be in the 25 to 30K range,driving to and from the track and such!

It would be tough to turn down a job like that Steve!

Steve M.

Steve...how does this "H" trim compare to a S60 or 60 trim wheel? I have a friend that *may* be interested. How many miles would you say are on this turbo, also?

Thanks,
Steve

ps..got offered a job in a highly reputable race engine builder shop 2 weeks ago. Really thinking about swapping trades:evil:

Directconnection
02-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Well, being that nobody has offered yet... I'll ask my friend and see if he wants this. I guess since nobody has chimed in, I get 1st dibbs! :eyebrows:

Steve

BadFastGTC
02-11-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes you do. Especially since I haven't posted it for sale elsewhere!

Steve M.

Well, being that nobody has offered yet... I'll ask my friend and see if he wants this. I guess since nobody has chimed in, I get 1st dibbs! :eyebrows:

Steve

Captain Chaos
03-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Pm Sent

Whorse
03-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Is this still for sale?

BadFastGTC
03-08-2006, 09:30 AM
Why yes, it still is for sale!