PDA

View Full Version : T3 Glhs-wiring help.

Turbo224
08-30-2007, 05:13 PM
I have been gathering stuff for my T3 GLHS swap for some time now and have a few questions about doing the wiring(87 glhs with 92 R/T motor). After about six months I finally found a 90 omni (only year l body to run an sbec). So I have a much easier wiring harness to start with. I know that the R/T harness has a different bulk head plug than the L body harness, but is there any other td that uses the r/t type bulk head plug? I am trying to do this without hacking up my R/T harness. I realize I will have to run wiring for a bunch of T3 specific stuff (cam sensor, crank sensor, injectors etc...). Am I going to be able to find plugs/pigtales for the sensors from other tds to add to my wiring harness or will I have to cut them off the R/T harness? Can anyone name the extra stuff sensors and plugs I am going to have to add off hand? I am lucky enough to have all the wiring diagrams for both cars, but when I look at them I often get overwhelmed.

I have never tackled anything electrical before, so any other suggestions are appreciated.