PDA

View Full Version : Greatest race ever lol. TI baron VS grand prix

turbo-baron
08-27-2007, 10:13 PM
Ok so I just finished shopping. I was sitting in my baron with my door open and letting it warm up a bit. When 4 dumb@---'s in a im going to say late 90's GP drove by. As they did one guy in the back leans out his window and yell's "your car is a peice of sh#t buddy!" so i looked at him and yelled you wanna race? with a smile on my face. I heard them all laugh and they pulled onto the street. Well his comment upset me a little so i pulled out of my spot and onto the road. Low and behold they were stopped at the intersection. So i put the baron in first and rolled up beside them. They then started making fun of me and my car lol. Saying stuff like it's a F@ckin K-car you loser and yadda yadda yadda lol. So the light went green and we both took off normally side by side. Halfway through the intersection duffee punches it as did I and i walked away. I let off at about 60kmh. He cought up a bit then i heard him punch it. As did I ( still in second and it dropped to first) again I walked away. So i got stopped at the next set of lights and they were in the left hand turn lane about 3-4 cars back and they were still saying stuff. So i spooled up the turbo a bit and let off with a big Pshhht! they then started screaming. Holy crap its turbo and stuff like that. I made my right turn and that was the end of it. . That made my night lol

87glhs232
08-27-2007, 11:37 PM
:thumb:

lowprofile
08-28-2007, 10:10 AM
he he he

that's nice, I can imagine their faces =)

t3rse
08-28-2007, 10:29 AM
people in a grand prix making fun of a k car? what's next, daewoo driver talking trash?

overlordsshadow
08-28-2007, 10:31 AM
R-tards

TurboII
08-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Man i cant stand when people do that.

Force Fed Mopar
08-28-2007, 12:05 PM
Pwned

1966 dart wagon
08-28-2007, 01:28 PM
people in a grand prix making fun of a k car? what's next, daewoo driver talking trash?

hahaha good point:D nice race by the way. reminds me of when ive raced a couple people...i love it

overlordsshadow
08-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Currently being called out on a Delsol. Not sure of mods.

mcsvt
08-28-2007, 02:16 PM
Only bad run in I had was a fat redneck in his pick-me-up ~2000 Chevy 1500, dual exhaust of course. Pulling away from a light he hammers it, so I do the same. Leave him behind easily, but I'm going to fast for that road now, thus I slow down and he catches up and paces me in the next lane. He rolls down his window and starts calling me names... and trash talking my car... I just rolled you and made you look like ---- in front of your white trash woman, I can't help you truck is slow... haha!

Good story :thumb:

overlordsshadow
08-28-2007, 02:19 PM
Hence why I have to go for the '3rd time is the charm' on my 25psi sh*t kicker motor. Just have to figure out my setup and when to do it. Not gettin a new motor until I have a house, and after that probly never have money for one for awhile.

ShelbyZD
08-28-2007, 08:46 PM

lol! Oddly enough given their hp ratings they 'should' be some sorta competition.. oh well.

turbo-baron
08-29-2007, 02:24 AM
lol! Oddly enough given their hp ratings they 'should' be some sorta competition.. oh well.

It was loaded with people 4-5. And i was by myself in a lighter car. Meh lol i won

RoadWarrior222
08-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Grand prix raced me the other day, it was funny as hell because I wasn't racing, there was a little MGB with race cams and straight pipe in the turning lane which was perfectly hidden from his point of view, so he thought the tempo I was driving was making all that racket and dragged me off the light. He got about 10 lengths then had the biggest WTF look on his face in the rearview when he was looking to see where I was, I think he saw the MG then still waiting to turn.

dodgeshadowchik
08-29-2007, 01:46 PM
excellent. :) :thumb:

reminds me of yesterday when a j-body felt he just HAD to pass me. Now, I was in my 95 Talon Tsi that's stuck in limp mode beacuse the trans is junk. He was flooring this cavilier and i was at about half throttle and he just could not get by me. I finially did just let him go.... :p

Dusty_Duster
09-06-2007, 02:13 PM
Reminds me of the time some stupid guy in his $60,000 Mercedes SLK500 raced me from a light after trash-talking my car. I kicked his @$$. At the next light, I told him he could have bought 15 of my cars for the price of his German-engineered piece of $#|7.