PDA

View Full Version : need some buying advices ASAP!

persalls
02-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Hi guys !

As some of you might know Iīm from Sweden and I have a -89 Shelby Tona and lookin to buy a -93 Shelby Tona V6 for a very fair price !

The problem is that itīs a "little bit" damaged in front meaning that it needs both headlights and some minor work !

The workīs not a problem but the lights canīt be found in Sweden, other than brand new,so I wonder if it would be possible and, if so, for what money to find a set of used lights in the U.S. ?

I guess itīs not possible to change just the glass but if so...how sells them ?

Would be greatly appreciated and would save another Tonaīs life !

/Best regards, Per

Austrian Dodge
02-08-2006, 08:16 AM
they sell NEW H4 headlights for a Daytona Iroc? how much are they?
I have used US ones

persalls
02-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Hi !

Yes, atleast so they said but the price is around 550€ and that is very close to what I should pay for the complete car. This is a nice complete price on one hand but on the other it would be nice to find a used pair of lights for a better price....

/Best Per

tryingbe
02-09-2006, 01:37 AM
Headlights for which car? 89 or 93?

I can get your a pair of headlights for $80 USD or so + cost of shipping.

Turbodave
02-12-2006, 03:27 PM
on the 92/93 Daytonas in the US they used plastic lenses. I know on most of the european models I've seen they use glass, so your probably stuck looking for a set from europe somewhere.

persalls
02-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Hi again !

The car was sold before I had the chance to look at it so ...just hope it will be back on the roads this summer !! Thanks for your time !

/Best, Per