PDA

View Full Version : Steel City Shirts are IN!

DC Turismo
08-24-2007, 04:37 PM
Just picked up our order of t-shirts and they look great! Couldn't have asked for better transferring of the image showing exactly what we wanted onto a shirt.

I am going to the post office in the AM to pick up envelopes to begin sorting and preparing for mail (those of you who are having them shipped - Norm, Ray, Barry, etc.)

I am hoping to go to the post office on Monday evening after school lets out to have these shipped. School lets out at 3:45, P.O. closes at 4. So as long as there is no first day meeting afterwards I will make it. If I cannot, Pat will be available during the day on Tuesday to ship these out and have them to you by the end of next week I expect! :amen: :thumb:

I'm going out to eat tonight, but will try to post a pic. of the shirts once I get home later tonight for anyone else who is curious. We do have 12 extras ranging in various sizes for those of you who may have missed the pre-order. Contact me if so via PM please.

Thanks again for your support! :D :thumb: Speaking on behalf of our chapter, we truly do appreciate it!

"Top Fuel" Bender
08-24-2007, 05:53 PM
SWEET!!!!!!!!
You guys coming out to York tomarrow?
Bring' along :thumb:

DC Turismo
08-24-2007, 11:55 PM
Bruce

Wish we could, but I'll be shopping for materials for my new classroom and then hopefully being able to run over and fix it up some. First day of school is Monday, and all I have done is arranged desks and put the alphabet sample on top of the chalkboard! hahahha Pat has to work at our buddy's catering business since they're packed tomorrow with orders. I talked to T about it last night, but like I told him, be sure to tell everyone hi for us!

BUMP on the news!

DC Turismo
08-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Everyone who paid for shipping should have their shirts by the end of the week, as I will be shipping them out tomorrow after school!

:clap: :banana-mario: :banana-mario:

I'm sorry I did not get a pic. of the shirt as my camera is busted (white screen comes up and you can't see anything?) Regardless, they're exactly as the design was laid out!

These include the following:

Ray (86GLHS)
Norm (mech1xnh or whatever lol!)
Bruce and Greg (Top Fuel and briceturbosports)
Den Viola (denviola)
Luke Crimm (wvrampage)
Zach Frenchek (lordzedd)
Jay Jordan (jaysshelby)
Barry Goodall (sdac_guy)
Ron Brumberg (brummy)
Holly Vogelsong (neonkitten)
Bucar (ariesturbo)_
Slasky
Steve Menegon

DC Turismo
08-27-2007, 04:47 PM
Well gang, it looks like tomorrow I will have to ship out. First day of school's bus time was chaotic and I was stuck flagging buses down and making sure all kids were on them lol....

denviola
08-27-2007, 08:00 PM
Well gang, it looks like tomorrow I will have to ship out. First day of school's bus time was chaotic and I was stuck flagging buses down and making sure all kids were on them lol....
Bill-E! Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
(or whatever grade you have?)
All the best to you.
Denny

J&G_BlueGLH
08-28-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks Billy for hookin Greg and I up with shirts as well! Cant wait to see them/get them! Good luck with the back to school. I hate this time, because I have to leave earlier to get to work to fight traffic!!! otherwise, im ready for fall!

briceturbosports
08-30-2007, 11:17 AM
got mine today thanks :clap:

denviola
08-31-2007, 04:43 AM
got mine today thanks :clap:

Got mine on Thursday also. Nice, Thanks!
Denny

mech1nxh
09-01-2007, 07:32 AM
Norm (mech1xnh or whatever lol!)

Thats ok... BARNEY :D ...looking forward to seeing them....

WVRampage
09-01-2007, 10:45 AM
Mine looks great thanks for the quick shipment.

DC Turismo
09-01-2007, 12:24 PM
HAHA Glad everyone likes 'em so far! Be sure to post up when you receive yours!

When you wash it for the first time, wash it inside out on COLD, they are 100% cotton so don't wash them on hot or else you'll have a shrunken shirt on your hands.

jaysshelby
09-01-2007, 09:17 PM
Got mine to, thanks Billy:thumb:

sdac guy
09-04-2007, 02:08 PM
I was getting concerned that I hadn't received mine as yet. And then when I made my weekly visit to the PO box this morning, what a pleasant surprise!! :thumb:

Shirts look great! Thanks loads Billy.

Barry

DC Turismo
09-04-2007, 05:17 PM
No, thank you guys!!!!

I do need to make a note to myself not to put this new shirt on until AFTER I'm done cleaning my car at a car show though... yesterday I had more tire shine, wax, and polish marks on my shirt than I did on the rag I was using!

mech1nxh
09-04-2007, 07:12 PM
arrived today.....Author !! Author !!

Nicely done.

Edit....
As with any purchase, I post longevity .....ah....concerns....
Hence,
My humble recommendations, wear the article "sparingly"
and for social/ club gatherings only.

Above recommended cleaning regimens will inhibit accelerated loss of
structural integrity.