PDA

View Full Version : A whole bunch of randomness, some HI-PO stuff too!

8valves
02-07-2006, 04:39 PM
This is just random stuff that's in the way right now and I want it gone. Prices are where they are and I think they're fair. Shipping is not included in the following prices. I don't have pictures of any of this stuff right now. If there is a bunch of interest I will do what I can to get pictures of it. if need be.

-Busted A555 getrag. Second gear probably has some decent damage as it is very hard to engage. $125. With A555 shifter and cables for a G body, $175 even. I may even ship it, BUT, I'd rather not. It's located in Findlay, OH 45840

-2.5 CB. Included is turbo block, crank, fragments of rods and oil pump, water pump and housing, flexplate, TQ convertor, crank sprocket and main seal plates, etc. I picked this up for $50 off of td.com in a rush just to get the front main seal retainer plate. I didn't even get it off of this block and it's just sitting. Would be a great starter for someone and you even have some extra parts to re-cooperate some cash from. The crank will need grinding and a full rebuild done, but for this stuff together it's a cheap and easy starting point for an engine build. $50, will not ship as of now. Located in Rochester, MI 48306

Some more hi-po related stuff now...

-3" Race Magnum muffler. Used for probably 12K miles on my car, welded in the system. I just don't want a muffler on the car anymore, so it can go. The car had a great deep exhaust note with this muffler. $25

-ARP Headbolts, 11MM, NIB! Never even installed or even removed from the box. I have studs now so I have no need for these. $50.

-Autometer 3 5/8" tach, sport comp pedestal mount, up to 8K rpms I think. Never used on my car, just sat in the back waiting if I ever decided to put it in. I never did... it's gotten beat up a little bit from being back there, but nothing too detrimental. Maybe even a little silver spray bomb action on teh ring and it would look great. It's cheap, $25!!

-Top half of my two piece intake manifold. ONLY the top half. Hogged out somethin' fierce by Bryan LaForest of Bully Performance. Painted black w/ the ridges sanded bare again, then cleared. Some scratches here and there. Upper runners are opened up to match the gasket and blended way up inside, the TB elbow is HUGELY opened up, and the gasket matched for a 52MM TB. a 52MM TB IS INCLUDED, just no sensors on it. I'll also include the two piece fuel rail and AFPR as well!! All of this for $250. The rail may have just started leaking the last couple times I drove the car, right by the passenger side mounting area. I thought it was an O ring but people say when the leak it's from here. Should be an easy fix for someone else. So, Way opened up two piece intake (supported 370 whp and 395 wtq) and 52MM tb, two piece fuel rail, and an AFPR rail mounted for $250. I am not flexible on this. That's cheap, deal with it.

Thanks for looking.

Aaron Miller

Dave
02-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Clear your PMs... in the meantime:

How many miles are on the block?? I dont need any of that stuff on it, I just need a bare, low milage block. Also it NEEDS to be shipped, as in a rush.

LMK

8valves
02-10-2006, 12:39 PM
:bump2:

Radiant_Red
02-11-2006, 09:44 AM
any pics of that tach? fvarady@cogeco.ca

8valves
02-12-2006, 01:56 AM
any pics of that tach? fvarady@cogeco.ca

Hi there Frank, long time since I've heard from you... do you remember me and my buddy Gibson comin over there to pick up that mystery T2 motor? That was over 2 years ago now I think, wow, maybe longer!

I'll try and snap a pic tommorow night when I'm back down in the garage in Ohio. Thanks.

Aaron Miller

cordes
02-14-2006, 10:58 PM
AAron, I will take the muffler if you still have it. I am in no hurry, so just let me know.

8valves
02-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Yup, still got it. It's all yours. I'll let you know when I'll be hom enext with it. Thanks.

Aaron Miller

cordes
02-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Yup, still got it. It's all yours. I'll let you know when I'll be hom enext with it. Thanks.

Aaron Miller

Sounds good.

8valves
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
Tranny, Block, Muffler, and Tach are spoken for, buy up the rest!

-ARP Headbolts, 11MM, NIB! Never even installed or even removed from the box. I have studs now so I have no need for these. $50.

-Top half of my two piece intake manifold. ONLY the top half. Hogged out somethin' fierce by Bryan LaForest of Bully Performance. Painted black w/ the ridges sanded bare again, then cleared. Some scratches here and there. Upper runners are opened up to match the gasket and blended way up inside, the TB elbow is HUGELY opened up, and the gasket matched for a 52MM TB. a 52MM TB IS INCLUDED, just no sensors on it. I'll also include the two piece fuel rail and AFPR as well!! All of this for $250. The rail may have just started leaking the last couple times I drove the car, right by the passenger side mounting area. I thought it was an O ring but people say when the leak it's from here. Should be an easy fix for someone else. So, Way opened up two piece intake (supported 370 whp and 395 wtq) and 52MM tb, two piece fuel rail, and an AFPR rail mounted for $250. I am not flexible on this. That's cheap, deal with it.

Thanks for looking.

Aaron Miller