PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 3/4 T 4x4 CTD

Blue Iroc R/T
08-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Well, Mark's White 92 Daytona Iroc is being TOTALED by State Farm, (due to HAIL damage). Mark has decided that he want to take the money from the Iroc and add some to it and buy a Good used Cummins Turbo Diesel to use for a daily driver and for towing his Black Daytona.
He is looking to spend under $10,000, so high mileage is expected and he ONLY wants 94 & up and must be 4x4. Manual or Automatic doesn't matter. Willing to travel to pick up the right vehicle for the right price.
So, If you have or see any in your area that might fit our needs, please PM me or call me at 330 256-7145

Blue Iroc R/T
08-21-2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks to everyone for looking. We picked up a White 96 Extended Cab in Georgia on Sunday and drove it home. It was a work truck so it's not a looker, but it is a Cummins and it is a Rust Free Ga. Truck with only 145K on it. :thumb:

bfarroo
08-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Is he going to be repairing the hail damage?

Blue Iroc R/T
08-23-2007, 02:16 PM
Is he going to be repairing the hail damage?

No, State Farm is getting the car. I don't want to jinx myself by revealing any details just yet, because we don't have "Money In Hand". But, I will say that if all goes "as quoted in writing", we can't afford to keep it (or even buy it back).:eyebrows:

I intend to post a All Points Junkyard Watch for it, once it is picked up. :nod:

bfarroo
08-26-2007, 08:41 PM
From my past dealings with state farm they were usually pretty negotiable on buying back the car although if they paid out top dollar they my just set the buy back price high just to be jerks.

Blue Iroc R/T
08-31-2007, 12:36 PM
From my past dealings with state farm they were usually pretty negotiable on buying back the car although if they paid out top dollar they my just set the buy back price high just to be jerks.

They DID pay top dollar. :nod: Buy back was $1000, and it would have a scrap title that could be converted to a salvage title after a state inspection.

See thread:
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203207#post203207

bfarroo
09-18-2007, 09:21 PM
I never had problems with the title becomming salvage in the past. One car was actually totaled twice in a month and a half. Smeared a deer down the drivers side. Replaced the fender repaired the front/rear doors, and rear quarter only to smear one down the passengers side a month and a half later. The damage was only cosmetic but the only stipulation was the damaged side of the car was not covered until we brought it to the insurance agency to have it inspected/approved. Hail damage sucks though, my spirit didn't have a straight panel on it when I bought it, it's a DD so I pulled the large dents out, pounded out the ones that I could get to and body worked the rest of the car. I wish I would have spent a little more time in the bodywork but I was just looking to get it acceptable and once it gets wet sanded it won't be to bad.

moparzrule
11-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Is the 96' an auto or manual? Good thing you didn't get a 94-95 auto, they are real dogs.