PDA

View Full Version : Code 53 on LM

mock_glh
08-15-2007, 12:40 PM
How do I make a code 53 go away on my modified '87 LM? :confused:

turbovanmanČ
08-15-2007, 01:13 PM
You don't. It pops up when you modify the calibration. It won't affect the way the computer works.

ShelGame
08-15-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm guessing that the Cali Smog Cops don't like to see that code, though. You can get rid of it by correcting the checksum. D-Cal can do it for you. Or, you can do it manually.

2.216VTurbo
08-15-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm guessing the CA smog officials will not be laying their creepy little beaurocratic hands on Boyd's Rampage-EVER!:amen:

Could'nt you just use a little piece of E tape over the inst. cluster where the codes flash:lol: ?

mock_glh
08-15-2007, 03:05 PM
I'm guessing that the Cali Smog Cops don't like to see that code, though. You can get rid of it by correcting the checksum. D-Cal can do it for you. Or, you can do it manually.

There you go, Alan and Simon! This guy ^ has the answer I'm looking for.

I'll probably going to throw an 8v motor in to register the Rampage. Sometimes you just have to play the game.:nod:

2.216VTurbo
08-15-2007, 07:03 PM
There you go, Alan and Simon! This guy ^ has the answer I'm looking for.

I'll probably going to throw an 8v motor in to register the Rampage. Sometimes you just have to play the game.:nod:

Hmm, Rob is still "this guy" to you. For Some reason I thought you and Rob would have been colaborating long ago;)