PDA

View Full Version : ricers try to hard!!

TurboII
08-11-2007, 03:52 PM
Well it was last night going home from picking up my girl at her job and im on highway 384/84 going towards Hartford when all of a sudden a yellow turbo civic pulls up next to me and floors away laughing and pointing fingers and turns their hazards on saying he won the race while im minding my own business driving in pain ( had my wisdom teeth removed and my face is all swollen). SO my girl looks over to me a says your gonna let them do that to you and im like Nope and she starts laughing and say lets get um (my girl hates when i race but because they laughed at me and made hand jesters she got mad) so i caught up to them and were on a 2 lane highway and i rev match into 3rd and i hear him floor it but when i releases my clutch pedal i already had a car length and kept going then i slowed down and pulled up next to them again and i rev matched into 3rd and heard him do the same and again i let the clutch out and had them by a car length but this time as i was letting the clutch out my girl and i wave at them as i was pulling on them and their face was cracking me up me and my girl couldn't stop laughing.

The reason i knew it was turbo cause i heard his BOV as he was driving the first time he pulled up on me.

I have a 1988 chrysler lebaron 2d turbo j-body running 13psi, side exhaust etc. yesterday mad my day and i went to bed happy.

Joey-hope it is easy to read.:thumb: