PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where

overlordsshadow
08-10-2007, 10:30 AM
could my head gasket be, oh where oh where could it be.

Just figured I'd rant about how long it takes to get parts.

Ordered June 30. Out of stock on the cometic at the time. Apparently shipped two plus weeks ago now I think? Wouldn't be so miffed if I had paid like 10-15 bucks on shipping a head gasket, intake/exhaust gasket and a set of head bolts.

How much did I pay in shipping you may ask that I thought I might get it with some expedience?
Shipping: $72.75US
Now I know it takes time for customs and such but being supposedly shipped via:
Shipping Method: UPS Worldwide Expedited
Tracking Number: shipped via fedex cp463514422us
I wouldn't expect the tracking number to only show this order on Canada Post's website. You would think I could track it through fedex or UPS?

Anywho. If the Shadow runs before summers end I'm sure I'll have some more stories for you. If not look for my snow drifting shinanigans.

glhs727
08-10-2007, 12:49 PM
according to USPS this is the tracking info:

Label/Receipt Number: CP46 3514 422U S

Your item arrived in CANADA at 7:37 PM on August 5, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

If you were overcharged on shipping, please call us and we will straighten it out.
later,
Cindy

turbovanmanČ
08-10-2007, 12:58 PM
We can swap snow drift stories, ;)

overlordsshadow
08-10-2007, 01:04 PM
lol, Would meet you half way but knowing our winters my car could ge blown off the highway and the white car wouldn't be found until spring.

Cindy, I have full belief that it will get here and it could get here today. But since it is a friday I don't have much hope of it coming until I have no time to work on it and that is to say it will come on monday :blah: Anywho, when I get a chance I will give you a dingle about the shipping. Other orders from you have come through with decent speed with lower shipping on heavier orders. Usually gettin from TU is slower.

overlordsshadow
08-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Where oh where did it go? It went to my HOUSE!

turbovanmanČ
08-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Where oh where did it go? It went to my HOUSE!

Isnt' that where its supposed to go? :confused:

overlordsshadow
08-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Yep, finally got there:) Time to hear the shadow roar. New O2 sensor go in turbo, manifold onto head, turbo onto manifold, head onto car, fab up the dp and cutout, plug in, prime fuel system, fill alky, and go hard!