PDA

View Full Version : Do it yourself CSX convertible

CoolV300C
08-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Last year, I bought a 1993 Dodge Shadow ES convertible with the intention of making it a CSX clone. I just finished getting all the cosmetic parts when the white CSX clone posted here for sale, and becasue it was such a nice car, I decided to just buy it. Now I need to get rid of my project car.

It is a 93 Shadow, Arizona car, with 65,500 miles. It's got the 3.0 V6, and is in good shape. When I got it, I rode it around the block, and it got a flat tire. Since I intended to get new wheels, I decided not to spend money on getting new tires, and it sat in my garage for a year while I collected all the parts. I prefer to sell it complete, and that is what this ad is for. If it does not go complete, then I will sell the car and parts seperately. If you want this, you may delete whatever parts you do not want, and I will deduct that price from the total. it will come with standard Shadow ES wheels standard, not the FiberRides. i do have a nice set of '87 CSX Centurions available if you want.

Package Price
Car..........................$2200
CSX grill.................included
CSX rear wing..............$125
CSX side Ground FX.......$800
CSX front spoiler..........$300
CSX rear medallion..........$75
CSX dash emblem............$10
CSX numbered badge.......$10
CSX sill badge................$10
CSX rear bumper...........$300 (In transit to me now, new repro from Johnny)
Shelby steering wheel......$200
CSX Sway bar..................$45
TOTAL..........................$4075

CoolV300C
08-09-2007, 11:44 AM
few more pics:

85shelbycharger
08-09-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey me and my brother (DC Turismo) will take the CSX dash badge and numbered badge. Where do we send payment? I can send paypal right now, just PM me your address.

Big_P
08-09-2007, 01:53 PM
I have no idea they had faux wood trim on Shadows.