PDA

View Full Version : STI, bout dead even.

Devsdaytona
08-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Was cruising along the highway in my shadow the other night with my friend, "Shelby Zed" in his shadow. Well, not much luck with races or anything that night, but on the way home we run into a modded Subie STI with loud muffler BOV etc. We were playing with each other a little bit and never got an even pull. Well, a short straight stretch came and we both hammered on it at the same time, I spooled right away and heard him spool too. He fell back to my rear quarter and stayed there until I let of on a corner. So I would guess we where about even on a highway pull, but he could definatly out handle me and most likely get me from a dig.

Later on down the highway as we were getting closer to our town we ran into the subie again and he cruised with us till a light where his passenger rolled down the window and said to me, "what the hell did you do to your car", I told them it was stock with 15psi, even though it's only at 13-14 psi. Was nice to race some nice guys and earn some respect for TM's.

1966 dart wagon
08-12-2007, 05:27 PM
nice job:thumb: