PDA

View Full Version : Group Memberships

DC Turismo
08-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey mods... Just wondering if there's any chance of enabling SDAC chapters to create group memberships for their members and place those board members who belong into the group accordingly? It'd be cool to do, especially if someone does not have their chapter designation in their sig. (if they even have a sig. depending on membership level) allowing for their affiliation to still be evident by being in their profile. It's a neat feature, and in a way, I feel it's currently a bit underutilized only designating for SDAC National.

Feedback? :)

sdac guy
08-07-2007, 11:54 AM
So let's get this straight, you got a chapter thread in the chapter area, a chapter thread in the lounge (which is the largest thread there), and now you want a private area for your chapter only???

Sheesh!

Just kidding ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barry

88_pacifica
08-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey Barry, can I start a chapter that way I can start a thread about this chapter inquiry. :D

j/k :thumb:

DC Turismo
08-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Sheesh!

LOL... I'd like for it to be set up for all chapters if it gets set up at all. It would be good for networking when users look at other's profiles. :thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the amount of resources we are able to use already. It's just another idea, that's all :)

sdac guy
08-08-2007, 06:31 AM
LOL... I'd like for it to be set up for all chapters if it gets set up at all. It would be good for networking when users look at other's profiles. :thumb:

Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for the amount of resources we are able to use already. It's just another idea, that's all :)We've had some discussion on this suggestion in the moderator forum. At this time, it is probably a dead issue. I'll go into detail when I see you this weekend Billy. There is much more to it than it appears on the surface.

But keep those suggestions coming folks! :thumb:

Barry

Frank
08-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Hey Billy.... hopefully Barry got a chance to talk to you. I have been real busy, not ignoring you on purpose. It is indeed quite difficult and more to it then meets the eye.

Frank

DC Turismo
08-11-2007, 10:56 PM
I didn't get back over to Barry's tent today at the event, so I'll have to catch up with him through an email. No worries though Frank! Just a suggestion ! :)