PDA

View Full Version : WTB Turbo Rampage

2.216VTurbo
08-04-2007, 11:21 PM
Yes, I know about the Ebay trucks, dont need one that is famous OR one that is gonna fetch 7K either:o

Deal is this, I have this brother with mad skilz, dude can fix anything, dude can build anything. He does suffer from ADD or something similar... He has been a millionaire and he has been flat broke-all in the last ten years. Few years ago he had a Ford Lightening-all paid off, then the new new FX-4 F150's came out and he just HAD to have one of those:( $600/mo payment too... All along he would rib me about my love for TD's, although I do beleive the GLHS will stomp his 562WHP SVT Cobra, we just have to line that contest up:eyebrows: :fencing: Brotherly competition thing...

Anyway all his fancy trucks are gone now, and the 13MPG the Cobra gets is hurting him a bit... Imagine my suprise when he 'suggested' that I might find him a Rampage for him to drive around in...:D

So its gotta be a turbo conversion, auto prefered... Chris Paluck's truck would have been nice but the boat already sailed on that deal:( So anyone got something running/converted they are sitting on???

LMK whatchu got. Thanks guys

CSX321
08-05-2007, 12:04 AM
I think SuperDave was wanting to sell his turbo Rampage, if he hasn't yet.

NeonShowCar
08-05-2007, 12:38 AM
What about that other one you called on from the other forum? That guy still have his? That was a nice looking one too.

2.216VTurbo
08-05-2007, 01:01 AM
What about that other one you called on from the other forum? That guy still have his? That was a nice looking one too.

Yeah, I left two messages for that guy and he never called back, did you have any better luck with him???
All of a sudden I find myself in the market for a Rampage...:)

Xtrempickup
08-05-2007, 10:05 AM
what about the one with the full masi crate motor in it that was for sale a while back

Will Martin
08-05-2007, 10:53 AM
I just sold one a while back for $1,500! Turbo conversion (88 CSX engine swap) and auto, little thing was quick. Guy drove it from Bellingham, WA to Texas with no problems. Keep looking, one will pop up soon enough.