PDA

View Full Version : WNY SDAC August/September meeting

jeremyshelby
08-03-2007, 09:12 AM
after some discussion in the lounge i decided to start a thread here and see what everybodys ideas are for a august meeting. I have no ideas except maybe a sunday at ESTA.

Orangetona
08-03-2007, 10:35 AM
That would be fine with me. Would it be in the morning or afternoon? If it was an afternoon I could make it any sunday.

iangoround
08-03-2007, 11:34 AM
I have this Sunday evening off, and Mondays all day. Towards the end of the month I think I have a weekend off somewhere.

Aries_Turbo
08-04-2007, 10:40 AM
im never able to make a sunday meeting in syracuse area. too far plus im busy in the morning with church and sometimes in the evening too. sat is better. rochester is better too cause then us farout guys (you in the east and me in the west) only have to drive an hour.

im up for a wed/friday at nyirp but i know that not all can make that.

Brian

iangoround
08-04-2007, 11:49 AM
Anything on a weeknight except Monday is out for me. Sucks being on the opposite schedule from the rest of the world...

slasky
08-14-2007, 10:06 AM
I am headed to NYIRP Wednesday night. Anyone else in?

jeremyshelby
08-14-2007, 10:27 AM
not sure but post some details....is it test n tune...what time???

slasky
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
It is a test and tune and there are bracket races at night also. The gates open at 5:30PM and racing starts at 6. It is also car club night and I will be racing at 8 for Rochester Mopars.

1FastCSX289
08-14-2007, 12:12 PM
|Im gonna try and make it out. I would like to do some tuning with my new alky jetting.

slasky
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Since I have not had a chance to put in my new turbo, I will be running my daytona. It should be interesting since this car has not been driven since 1993.

Aries_Turbo
08-14-2007, 05:06 PM
awww dangit, Im busy this wed. i thought it was next wed... :( bummer.

Brian

slasky
08-15-2007, 03:32 PM
So far it is Sean, Mike, and myself. Anyone else coming?

jeremyshelby
08-15-2007, 03:40 PM
im out....got to go pick up my new 2-piece intake and check soime guys 87 GLHS here in the cuse.....BTW is anyoen interested in a 1991 A-568 with posi unit. PM me back if interested.

Orangetona
08-20-2007, 02:18 AM
So far it is Sean, Mike, and myself. Anyone else coming?

Hey guys, really sorry I couldnt make it. Im gettinf fed up with my work situation! :mad:

Next time huh?

Aries_Turbo
08-20-2007, 11:37 AM
I say lets start planning now for next month... any ideas?

Brian

1FastCSX289
08-20-2007, 12:23 PM
I say lets start planning now for next month... any ideas?

Brian

Well, we all said that an NYIRP race night would be nice. Also, there is the log cabin on wednesdays (which isnt a real good day for me anymore). Im up for whatever. The trick would be to get everyone together for once!

I would suggest a friday night at NYIRP. Maybe August 31'st or September 7th? We could also just get together and hang.....maybe a cruise up to Letchworth state park, BBQ, whatever?

Lets get something going. We need to get people together.

Orangetona
08-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Basically, anything we schedule on a weeknight I can make as long as its like 7:30 or so. Its not very realistic I know. I dont have my schedule for next month yet so I have no clue what I can make or not.

1FastCSX289
08-20-2007, 12:42 PM
Basically, anything we schedule on a weeknight I can make as long as its like 7:30 or so. Its not very realistic I know. I dont have my schedule for next month yet so I have no clue what I can make or not.

Test and tune would start at 6PM, but its like 1:45 min ride for you. It usually goes until 11PM though.

jeremyshelby
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
friday nights or weekends work better for me.....of course NYIRP is like a 2+ hr drive for me.....we could all just show up at slasky's house and install his s70 for him.

1FastCSX289
08-20-2007, 12:50 PM
friday nights or weekends work better for me.....of course NYIRP is like a 2+ hr drive for me.....we could all just show up at slasky's house and install his s70 for him.

Thats an idea. He would have to provide the drinks.:eyebrows:

Orangetona
08-20-2007, 02:39 PM
1:45 min eh, ESTA is actually closer, I didnt realize that. Oh well.

Yeah, im in, Scott get the beers man. :D

Aries_Turbo
08-20-2007, 03:01 PM
yeah im in for slasky's to help the 'cuse guys though i do prefer NYIRP. ive yet to get there since before SDAC :(... though I can go anytime (12 min from my house).

Brian

jeremyshelby
08-20-2007, 03:38 PM
Brian you need to bring your t2 K-car I want to check out the PCV system with the TBI valve cover. I think i have all the parts for mine i just need to see one installed.

1FastCSX289
08-20-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah im in for slasky's to help the 'cuse guys though i do prefer NYIRP. ive yet to get there since before SDAC :(... though I can go anytime (12 min from my house).

Brian

Maybe we could do slaskys charger last week in August as the official meeting, than we could go to NYIRP the next friday? I want to get back out there too.

slasky
08-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I probably will be away until September so maybe we could put my turbo on then. Or you guys could do it while I am gone. The beer is in the fridge in the basement.

Aries_Turbo
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
that would be funny. :)

yeah i can bring the k car. i still have a oil smoking problem that I havent fixed yet but its ok to drive. its been like that for a long time lol. i really need to redo that drainback. I have another pan that I might start welding on soon so I can do a quick swap.

Brian

jeremyshelby
08-20-2007, 10:33 PM
this weekend is very busy for me....but after that i could probably squeeze in something....i know im gonna go up to the thousand islands on labor day weekend.

slasky
08-20-2007, 10:59 PM
this weekend is very busy for me....but after that i could probably squeeze in something....i know im gonna go up to the thousand islands on labor day weekend.

you should give me a call. I am already there

jeremyshelby
08-21-2007, 09:09 AM
im gonna go up and stay at my friends place in chippewa bay. pm me your info maybe ill try and drop by once i figure out when ill be up there.

1FastCSX289
08-22-2007, 11:47 PM
SO who can we get to commit to racing at NYIRP on friday Aug 31, friday Sept 7th, or Saturday Sept 8th (all day test and tune)? State if youre in and what day(s) will work for you.

LETS GET SOMETHING GOING!!!!!!!!!

Id be all in for ESTA (Syracuse guys), but theyre only open on Sundays (which are REAL tough for me). If you know of a Saturday test and tune in September, speak up and let us know. Maybe we could do ESTA.......even though NYIRP is 1000 times better ;) :lol:

jeremyshelby
08-23-2007, 12:05 AM
sept 7th or 8th works for meat NYIRP...No test n tunes at ESTA til next season.

Orangetona
08-23-2007, 08:03 AM
SO who can we get to commit to racing at NYIRP on friday Aug 31, friday Sept 7th, or Saturday Sept 8th (all day test and tune)? State if youre in and what day(s) will work for you.

LETS GET SOMETHING GOING!!!!!!!!!

Id be all in for ESTA (Syracuse guys), but theyre only open on Sundays (which are REAL tough for me). If you know of a Saturday test and tune in September, speak up and let us know. Maybe we could do ESTA.......even though NYIRP is 1000 times better ;) :lol:

Holy cow I cant believe it, im off on Aug 31. I could do it that day. Im not sure on the other days just yet.

Aries_Turbo
08-31-2007, 12:28 PM
so what was the verdict??? lasky thought that it was going to be friday the 7th.

Brian

slasky
08-31-2007, 12:57 PM
Who wants to do a turbo swap on my car either tomorrow or Sunday? Also, we could go to the track september 7th and then we could go up to my summer place for saturdy and sunday for a weekend of guy stuff. Sean guy stuff means, hunting, fishing, beer drinking, and boating and not your "guy" stuff..

slasky
09-06-2007, 08:29 PM
I can't make it to the track tomorrow night. Who is still up for the 1000 islands Saturday and Sunday? So far I Brian and Sean are in.

1FastCSX289
09-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Who wants to do a turbo swap on my car either tomorrow or Sunday? Also, we could go to the track september 7th and then we could go up to my summer place for saturdy and sunday for a weekend of guy stuff. Sean guy stuff means, hunting, fishing, beer drinking, and boating and not your "guy" stuff..

Youre the guy who is fagging out on the manliest part of the weekend.......the track. Gazer. I was gonna have my CSX lined up in the other lane waiting to suck the new paint off of your charger.:lol: :lol: :lol: :fencing:

Would be cool to get some other SDAC guys up there though!!!! Mark, Jeremy, Mike? Whats up?

slasky
09-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Youre the guy who is fagging out on the manliest part of the weekend.......the track. Gazer. I was gonna have my CSX lined up in the other lane waiting to suck the new paint off of your charger.:lol: :lol: :lol: :fencing:

Would be cool to get some other SDAC guys up there though!!!! Mark, Jeremy, Mike? Whats up?
It is kind of hard to race my car when the head is still sitting on the bench. I still don't have a WGA for my daytona either. So that just leaves my srt4. It really isn't fun to run 13.9s all night long so I would rather not go. Hopefully I will get most of the work done on my charger tomorrow.

1FastCSX289
09-06-2007, 10:47 PM
It is kind of hard to race my car when the head is still sitting on the bench. I still don't have a WGA for my daytona either. So that just leaves my srt4. It really isn't fun to run 13.9s all night long so I would rather not go. Hopefully I will get most of the work done on my charger tomorrow.

Yea. I know.

See my PM. I gotta back out on you this weekend. I hope you didnt plan too much on me. My wife isnt feeling all too well......that whole 9 mo pregnancy thing is getting her. I know it will be hard to have a manly weekend without the manliest one of them all, but I will be free for phone calls if you need any advice.

jeremyshelby
09-07-2007, 09:02 AM
well i got roped into working on my house this weekend...need to finish putting in my new interior doors and get the kitchen ready for new cabinents....yeah it is very tough having a 9 mo pregnant wife....trust me i know....i have a 6 week old at home now...anyways let me know what is going on....maybe we could get together ina few weeks at my house and put in my motor and tranny.

Aries_Turbo
09-07-2007, 01:59 PM
"F" the house!!!! thats what ive been doing for years! :)

Brian

jeremyshelby
09-07-2007, 03:20 PM
yeah my wifes a realtor with coldwell banker so she is all about the house...i keep telling her its all about the garage but she just doesn;t get it....oh well i guess once this project is done i will have 4 weeks free to work on the car until the new kitchen cabinents come in.

mark
09-07-2007, 05:17 PM
i'd go but i am sans clutch... next week i am getting one.

slasky
09-07-2007, 06:08 PM
i'd go but i am sans clutch... next week i am getting one.

You just need to get to my house. I will drive from there. Brian and I are leaving at 9 am tomorrow.

Aries_Turbo
09-07-2007, 11:52 PM
poo poo. more 13.4's lol. oh well. I couldnt get more than 19psi cause i need to tighten the wastegate arm and i didnt have a radio shack clip to replace the gay e-clip thats on there. oh well. i have some race gas in it for later now to play.

Brian