PDA

View Full Version : Fs: 91 R/t 98 Gtp

mark
07-31-2007, 04:50 PM
I dont want to sell it, but I want a new car badly... I'm not 100% i have to sell them, but If I find someone who is interested in one of these I might let them go. I have a project 86 charger shelby that ive been dragging my butt on that needs to go too. cars are in rochester, ny

91 r/t
mods:
-enforcerII 50 trim with a stage 2 wheel, with the E housing. still has a .48 housing on the car, I have all the parts to convert to a .63.
-fmic, same side in/out top to bottom flow
-2.5 ic piping, welded. only silicon/rubber hoses are at each end. no hose linking pipes together
-1g dsm bov
-FWDP 91 r/t trimcal
-+40's
-89 T/A FPR
-GM 3bar map
-Koni's and eibachs all around
-boost, egt, aem wideband
-short neon shifter w/ booger bushings
-cat and muffler removed, its straight thru 2.5 mandrel complete.
-will include set of 4 gunmetal 16"x7" 6 spoke rims
car has 190k(ish) on the body, there is a little oxidation, grill is complete, there is some rust near the bottom of the doors, but easilly cleanable, The a/c has been removed, and a smaller serp belt in place.
stock parts that will go with the car:
stock a/c lines, stock intake, stock computer, a set of 4 month old +20's, stock IC, any/all paperwotk I have for the car, including 91/2 TIII specific manuals, and 1991 year complete service manuals
I havent made any good runs at the track for times, I am not good launching it, I dont like to bear on it like that. But on rolls, I easilly pulled on stock evo's and mazda speed 6 car, and stage 2 cobalts ive walked... the fastest cobalt ive raced trapped at 105, and he was walked once i spooled.
I drive this car to and from work daily and the only problem I have ever had with it was an injector seemed to lock up on me and flood the car.
The oil was changed every 1500 miles, mobil 1
$4500

I am also selling my 1998 pontiac grand prix GTP. 2 door v6, supercharged. gm arctic white, with 5 arctic white 5 spoke factory rims, pontiac leather, power sunroof and windows, 3 gauge pod, batt, trans temp, boost, gmpp koni's, gmpp lowering springs, resonator/cat removed. CAI, cooling fan override switch, kenwood mp3 player, kenwood eq integrated into the ashtray to hide it that slides out to use it, rockford fosgate punch 4080dsm 4 channel amp, rockford fosgate punch 200ix amp bridged running dual 12's. additional tweeters installed in front door for staging. i like this car, but it needs an alignment, and it throws a code once in a while because of the cat.
$6000 obo

86 charger, body is in good shape, floor redone, almost completed t2 conversion, have everything to finish, brand new turbo lines, turbo had minimal minimal play.. just lazy since i got the r/t. srt4 ic, new rebuilt head, car has been converted to single hiflo fuel pump, comes with extra set of pizza wheels and some extra parts, 85 hood, 85 hatch, 85 doors, 85 front upper bumper, a525 with low miles, but has been sitting, lots of stuff... $1200 obo

moderators: if i put this in the wrong section, just move it please.

turbovanmanČ
07-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Need prices, :p

Big_P
08-01-2007, 12:59 AM
shite. I'd kill for that R/T but only have my LeBaron and a few hundred bucks to trade. I'm in RI, too. Close. :(

Orangetona
08-01-2007, 09:37 PM
Ive seen the R/T in person, its pretty nice. :)