PDA

View Full Version : Emblems for a restore

shelbydave
02-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey, I went to my local Dodge dealership yesterday looking for the "Dodge", "Charger", and Pentastar emblems for my SC. Apparently they are no longer available! Does anybody have a source to replace these items, and any others I may have forgotten? I have my stripe kit from Positive Impressions, and that looks nice!! Can't wait to get new paint on her!!

Tony Fields
02-06-2006, 07:13 AM
You might check www.arizonaparts.com

You can find them by description, part number or by year. Works best if you have the part number. His name is Martin Kolner 1-480-966-6683
in Tempe, Arizona. He has an e-mail address but he prefers a phone call.

LMK if you need the part numbers, I can probably find them on ny CD

Hope this helps.

87glhs232
02-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Hmmmm, I checked on the pentastar about a month ago for my GLHS, the dealer said the front and back where different part #'s. They had the front, but not the back....I had no idea they were different.

GLHS592
02-11-2006, 03:01 PM
They are different. The front is metal. Pot metal I believe. The rear is plastic. I had 5 metal ones and no plastic ones, so I drilled the holes in the hatch out larger and bent the metal one to fit the countour of the hatch.

87glhs232
02-11-2006, 03:04 PM
They are different. The front is metal. Pot metal I believe. The rear is plastic. I had 5 metal ones and no plastic ones, so I drilled the holes in the hatch out larger and bent the metal one to fit the countour of the hatch.
Ahhh, good info. Thanks! I was thinking about just shaving them.

Lee'sdaytona
06-11-2006, 10:53 PM
anyone know if the TURBO decals for the turbo mini's are still avaiable from the dealer?
-Lee