PDA

View Full Version : Chris Wright and Turbosunleashed...

Bubba
07-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Just wanted to say that I spoke with Chris yesterday for close to an hour. I needed to order some parts and he definitely seems like he's doing well considering what all's happened recently. I can't say enough good things about him and the advice/suggestions he's given me over the years. Guys, I was a little bit hesitant to call and place an order, but this is what Chris needs right now is to hear from all of us; even if it's just to say hi and ask him some questions.

2.216VTurbo
07-24-2007, 02:11 PM
Yeah, uh, maybe questions but as a business owner myself, I can ASSURE YOU it would be better for him if you bought parts:amen: He does like hearing that the community is behind him:grouphug:...

Bubba
07-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Yup, I agree with buying some parts...bought some long needed stuff yesterday from him as well. ;)

turbovanmanČ
07-24-2007, 02:15 PM
Yeah, as a business owner, chatting is cool but when your a one man operation, it becomes more stressful as your chatting and not getting the orders and work done, ;)

87glhs232
07-24-2007, 07:51 PM
Yeah, as a business owner, chatting is cool but when your a one man operation, it becomes more stressful as your chatting and not getting the orders and work done, ;)
Says the resident post whore :lol:

moparfwdsleeper
07-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Says the resident post whore :lol:

:lol: roflmfao! I'll see what else I need and give him a call for parts availability:thumb: