PDA

View Full Version : Don't let it go to the wrecker!!!

fir469
07-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Please someone pick up this car off of me.... it's an 89 LeBaron GTS, Blue with blue interior. 2.5L Turbo. Head is off, since I was going to replace turbo and put new head gasket in (didn't need one) as a performance mod. Has been parked in garage for past 9 months since I ran short of funds. To get it running again, it will need a turbo, head gasket, and turbo lines (coolant, oil, etc.) and possibly block honed since it sat with head off. Otherwise it would be an excellent parts car. Has approx 80K miles and ran well before I removed the beat turbo. The interior is absolutely mint, only thing removed was heater controls and blower motor to repair my gf's GTS. Has no hood or front headlight assembly due to a minor fender bender before I bought it and pass fender is dented. It could be road worthy with about 400$ mechanically and maybe 250$ body wise and this car would be a soldier. I had some pics up before so please search my posts and you'll see the car. This is a very good parts car for your Lancer or GTS. Please call me at 609-220-2435 or email me at fir469@hotmail.com for any info or interest in it. MUST GO BY END OF THE MONTH!!!!!! First 300$ Takes whole car........ I'm located in Tabernacle, New Jersey and I'm avaible 7 days a week 7AM-11PM. Thanks guys.