PDA

View Full Version : two engines for sale

jake
02-04-2006, 04:51 PM
85 turbo 1 complete engine with turbo - 300
86 turbo 1 complete engine with turbo - 200

Both engines came out of running cars and did not smoke or have any issue that I could see. I am located in Mainesburg PA 16932, and cannot ship due to size and weight of a complete engine, local pick up preferred but I can deliver if you are with in a days driving distance for the price of gas. I can supply pics if needed.

I definitely want to sell these engines, so feel free to make me any reasonable offer.

I can be PMed here or E-mailed at jakekrantz@hotmail.com.

Thank you for your interest.

jake
02-23-2006, 07:40 AM
anyone interested for:
85 turbo 1 complete engine with turbo - 250
or
86 turbo 1 complete engine with turbo - 150
or
make me a offer

If your with in driving distance of me I will deliver for the price of gas.

I have never had it apart but the 85 should have a bathtub head and better rods.

jake
05-25-2006, 11:46 AM
these are still for sale if anyone is interested please make me a offer

85_600
05-25-2006, 06:50 PM
Do you happen to know how many miles are on the 85 T1?

Also, would these be considered a drop in and go? I'm guessing yes from the description but just checking.

Thanks!
Paul

jake
05-26-2006, 10:12 AM
I believe they both were right around 100 thousand, but it has been some time since I pulled them. Yes I would say drop in and go. I have had both engines running and nether smoked, made noise or had any problems that I could tell, and both have been stored inside so no water or anything would have gotten into them.

I have no reason to think there is any issue but if it were me and I was going to drop ether engine in a driver I think I would change the head gasket while the engine was right there out of the car. Just because I have no idea if the head gaskets were ever changed or not, and to give it a good look over. Again I have no reason to believe ether have a problem just what I have always done for cheap insurance if I had the engine out anyway.