PDA

View Full Version : Shelby Car Show, Brookline Mass.

30 PSI SHADOW
07-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Is there anyone coming to this? WE have a feild of about 15 cars.Be nice to have some come from outside new england too!

Tim Pettijohn To Speak At Larz

On Saturday,July 21st, Sonsored by the NESDAC and SAACNE , The Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline Mass. www.mot.org
will host the "tribute to Carroll Shelby" car show. It will be held on their lawn,in conjuction with american muscle day.Directions are on our site. www.sdacne.com
Tim pettijohn will be one of two featured speakers. The SAAC will have a lecture of their own. All Classes will be set around the perimeter of the grounds with both shelby clubs having their own concourse in the center.One car from each will be placed in the museum for the lectures.
Tentively there will be 2 classes. Whittier numbered, and a "shelby inspired" class. 1st -3rd place in both.
Show time is 10am - 2pm. Cost is $10 per car. I encourage all to join in on the fun!!

Bill Baker

30 PSI SHADOW
07-18-2007, 11:13 AM
We also will be raffling off 3 national memberships,along with an art school from boston teaching kids how to paint cars.
Definitely not to be missed!

Bill Baker
Rutland, Vermont

NESDAC President

Marcus86GLHS
07-18-2007, 12:06 PM
i'm in.

we need an 87 glhs to complete the '86-'89 inventory roster.

good work Bill Baker.

Directconnection
07-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Sounds like it will be an awesome event. Wish I had a bit of a heads up, though.

Tim is one interesting guy to talk/listen to.

30 PSI SHADOW
07-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Wish I had a bit of a heads up, though.

Too bad people dont visit the chapter website.. Its been there for 4 months.

bill

30 PSI SHADOW
07-18-2007, 11:32 PM
Hey Mark,
We could use someone to video the day. Maybe even do a short music video along with it!!

bill

Directconnection
07-20-2007, 06:50 PM
Too bad people dont visit the chapter website.. Its been there for 4 months.

bill

Those that aren't in the chapter (97% of the forum going members) aren't visiting the NESDAC website on a regular basis.

Sounds like one of the best planned events for these cars in a real long time.

Marcus86GLHS
07-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Bill a video of a car show? i had planned on taking tons of pix.

i just helped jonny wash/detail/polish his csx, he's all set and loaded up... and i just put my omni up on the trailer so we shall see you all in 14 hours.

STEVE you are close by you should bring one of your cars this will be a great event, shelby fords and shelby dodges in one show field.

Directconnection
07-20-2007, 09:02 PM
STEVE you are close by you should bring one of your cars this will be a great event, shelby fords and shelby dodges in one show field.

Yes, I am fairly close at probably 2-3 hours, but my dad's brithday is today and I meet up with him tomorrow.

Would love to go as this sounds like something pretty awesome that you guys at NESDAC set up!