PDA

View Full Version : Daytona RT kill

Will Martin
07-16-2007, 12:01 AM
I'm coming home from work today, following behind a nicely lowered convertible silver Eclipse with a pillar pod full of gauges. He takes a right to get on the freeway and I'm behind him. At about 30 mph, he GUNS it. Well at about the same time, I'm doing the same; I guess he could hear me getting on it. I hit 11psi and go around him smiling as the road starts to merge from two lanes to one. I practically knock the socks off this guy, then I slow down. I look at my speedo and I'm way above what I'm supposed to be at. I slow down and this guy won't come up to me, he's WAY back. So I drive the speed limit (yeah, right) and then he comes up in the commuter lane (he had a passenger, I was alone in the fast lane). The passenger looks over with this big grin on his face and the driver starts to give me some BOV. I do the same and he's checking out my car. So I drop it into third and start to break boost as the guy is still playing with his BOV. I motion for him to go ahead, and he nails it. I wait for about 3-4 seconds and let off the brake as the freakin' tires break loose. I easily close in on him and pass him with ease and immediately afterwards I just shut it down. There was nothing else to prove, so when I caught up, I gave him a thumbs up, the passenger gave me a wave, and off they went, with bags of Uncle Ben's falling out all over the damn place! lol

88_pacifica
07-16-2007, 08:48 AM
Nice new sig pic, not that the other one of Peyton was bad tho'...!! :D :thumb:

Will Martin
07-16-2007, 09:03 AM
Thanks, I'm looking to buy one-seriously.

turbovanmanČ
07-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Thats awesome man, I am really missing boost, :(

Will Martin
07-17-2007, 10:50 PM
Man, you could've made your pistons yourself as long as Wiseco is taking. lol Driving my Maxima today for the first time in almost a month=boring! Driving my RT makes me happy. ;)