PDA

View Full Version : SRT4's CSX-T and a showdown is in the future

badandy
07-15-2007, 10:48 AM
Well...I bought this little CSX-T from Anthony and I just love the little car...and so does the local SRT clan evidently...lol. I have never had someone blatantly try to pick a race with me before without knowing who I was and what I had. It's every so many days I drive past someone in a SRT and I get the "pshhhhhht" of the valve and the burble of the exhaust as they purposely give me tunes to entice a run.

For the first time in a long time I have honestly just been putting around in a SD . Not looking for a race or to misbehave. Working on things just to get the car straightened up before I lay down the mods for big power....pretty much minding my own business. I got to give props to these guys....they must know what a SD is....and soon enough I'm gonna let them have what it is they think they want:D

A little paint peel here...a little old school there...it's almost time to start living again. A showdown with a SRT or 4 (so far) is eminent...stay tuned...it's about to get interesting;)

skunkwork
07-15-2007, 07:03 PM
They probably think it`s some sort of Honda!

Aries_Turbo
07-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I had one give me a go in the k car on the highway on the way to SDAC. i walked him. he pulled in behind me at the rest stop to chat though. He was cool. Hopefully he visits here.

Brian