PDA

View Full Version : Just got my turbo

slasky
07-14-2007, 12:15 AM
I blew up my super 60 turbo at the end of may. I sent it out to Chris to upgrade it to a super 70 with a 3" swingvalve. The original plan was that he would get it to me before SDAC so i could get it on before I left. It was a short time line and Chris kept in touch with me on a day to day basis. Even though Chris suffered the tragic loss of his wife he still managed to get a message to me that he would now not be able to get my turbo done in time. I was able to acquire a stock turbo and use that for SDAC. He eventually was able to get it done and he brought it to Carlisle with him. I was unable to attend the event but I had a friend pick it up for me. The 3" swingvalve is massive. It is not just a 1/2" bigger opening. The whole inside is bigger. The casting and machining are works of art.
I would highly recommend Chris, the 3" swingvalve, and his other products. I have spoken to him a lot over the past two weeks. I am glad to see that he is back and working.
Please remember that he has been through a lot. Some things are more important than car parts. So please be patient while he transitions back to work and returns from carlisle. My turbo was well worth the wait and I can't wait to put it on the car. I will definitely be making more purchases from him in the future.

dds78910
07-14-2007, 09:29 AM

I was supprised also, it looks huge next to the 2 1/2" SV. I am very happy with mine so far!

87glhs232
07-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I blame it for breaking my 523.

No...really...I love it. I'm with slasky, it's a work of art.:thumb:

Orangetona
07-23-2007, 11:20 PM

I was supprised also, it looks huge next to the 2 1/2" SV. I am very happy with mine so far!

Yeah same with mine. Its a huge difference.

I have yet to use the darn thing yet though lol.