PDA

View Full Version : Found a Stash Of Numbered Cars FS

87ShelbyZ
07-11-2007, 04:55 PM
In Utah and all for sale and are in very good shape.

Will not give any free info out as these cars will be for sale soon.
I will be taking deposits as soon as I get everything hammered out as far as price for the cars and finders fee, Which is only fair since these cars are what they are and they are likely only going in a whole package deal or 2 car purchase minimum.

SO far the details are as follows and Im sure I will need to correct/add some info shortly.

2 Shelby dakotas
2 possibly 3 CSX VNT's
2 or more CSX's
2 Shelby lancers one leather 5 speed?
Possibly a GLHS as well
And a Silver/Garnett Charger T1 Car?
And possibly more.

and all cars are supposed to be complete and in working solid running condition. The guy who owns these knows what they are obviously and said he dont want to take the time to sell the cars individually cause he is on Active Duty so its not worth it for him.

I prefer these go to a True Shelby Mopar guy who will care for them, and Not just some guy who wants a shelby cause its a cool car.

The only thing I am looking to get out of the entire deal is one or 2 of the cars as a finders fee. Since He only came and spoke with us cause he saw the 3 Shelby's I have had and noticed us working on my Lancer and said it seemed like I take care of my cars and have obviously known what these cars are.

I will post pictures shortly, However I will not post any personal info unless he says its ok. I will get all the info I can as far as the Numbers of the Cars/Trucks goes.
But if you have any questions before I take the trip down there to collect all the info please call 801-414-8846
Devin

And its a 5 hour trip so its not going to be until at least the weekend.

Oh and I also have another friend that owns 14 Daytonas and 5 Lebarons GTC's
Some V6 5 speed Cars but 12 Of the cars are Turbo Cars. and Are for sale so let me know.

BadAssPerformance
07-11-2007, 05:21 PM
Sounds like.... Brett's ? collection maybe?

I call dibs on anything resembling an '87 CSX! :D

87ShelbyZ
07-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Nope Not Bretts but sounds like it huh.
Like I said a 500 Deposit will be required and we will make legal paperwork as to prevent any thing from going wrong. I learned that lesson the hard way.

This is serious so no Tire kickers or maybes. You must have cash In hand and ready and able make a trip to utah to pick up the cars, Like I said there likely will not be single cars sold. That takes too much time and isnt worth it for the time it takes.
questions? my number is up for anyone to call with any questions they have.