PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Head for my turbo Minivan

QC DSM ESiT
07-11-2007, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone, I need a stock head for my minivan. I have a bad head gasket and the valves are sticking. So if anyone has a stock head with good componets and a good cam for sale please let me know. I'm located on the IA/IL border just about 3 hours from Chicago if that helps for pickup or delivery. Thanks in advance guys.

QC DSM ESiT
07-16-2007, 09:45 PM
No one has a good head they can sell me? I'm desperate!

turbovanmanČ
07-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Have your old head rebuilt if its not cracked, probably alot cheaper or Ebay has new castings.

JDAWG
07-16-2007, 09:54 PM
any 782 head from any turbo car will work

moparfwdsleeper
07-16-2007, 11:50 PM
If I wouldnt have already started on modifing my other 782 head I would be able to help you out more.

layapatch
07-26-2007, 09:31 AM
I have one of those new chinesse casted heads. If your going with a stock application then that should be fine. I probably wouldn't port it. Got it off a car in the junkyard, head looks like brand new, I can send you pictures of it if you would like. Or you can see it in person and make your own opinion. I'm hopefully going down to Des Moines on the weekend of August 4th/5th. Asking $150 obo for it, cam and everything else is still in it, should be able to bolt it in and go!

You can ask Todd Nelson about these chinesse castings if you want since he is the local Head guy for the area. omnishelby@yahoo.com

I would have put this on my Shadow if I didn't already spend $300 for a new remanufactured head!:( I put my new head on and a month later I found this one!:banghead:

Thanks
Jim

jckrieger
07-27-2007, 11:50 PM
I'm located in Peoria, IL and have a head if you're still in need. I have about 10 heads and 1 8V car, so I don't really have a use for my extras. $50 if you come pick it up.