PDA

View Full Version : SDAC shirts

slasky
07-10-2007, 11:11 PM
Barry what shirts do you still have for sale from previous SDACs?

sdac guy
07-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Barry what shirts do you still have for sale from previous SDACs?

Go here:

oops://this page does not work

I have a few from SDAC-8 also, but not many. I don't have the SDAC-8 shirts listed there as I don't have a graphic to show.

All the ones I had from earlier than SDAC-8 are gone.

Barry

2.216VTurbo
07-11-2007, 12:05 AM
Go here:

oops://this page does not work

I have a few from SDAC-8 also, but not many. I don't have the SDAC-8 shirts listed there as I don't have a graphic to show.

All the ones I had from earlier than SDAC-8 are gone.

Barry

Barry, tried to filla few holes in the collection by ordering some shirts, the order would not 'submit' for me... Any other way?

neonkitten63
07-11-2007, 12:30 AM
Hmmm those could be a great christmas gift for someone this year!! :)

sdac guy
07-11-2007, 05:43 AM
Barry, tried to filla few holes in the collection by ordering some shirts, the order would not 'submit' for me... Any other way? Ahhh crap, that is what I get for doing that in a hurry. I added the SDAC-17 shirts to the page the other day and reorganized the page somewhat because I couldn't get it to display properly in both IE and FF. In that process the link to PayPal was lost. And of course I didn't test the link because ir all worked last year ...

I will move it all to the SDAC online store today, and repost a new link later.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Barry

sdac guy
07-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Okay! Let's try this again. Our online store which made it's intro for the SDAC-17 registrations is back now with Shirts, Shirts, and more Shirts!!

I did an inventory today so I wouldn't be selling any that I am out of and then even included the few from SDAC-8 & 10 that I still have. The graphic of the SDAC-8 shirt looks wavy because I took a pic of the back of a shirt on a hanger. I don't have any of the original artwork from before I got the club in 1999.

So ALL the shirts we have in stock are now available through our online store. If you don't care to use PayPal, you can still use the website to see what is available and then add it up and send in a check for the shirts you want.

Some shirts are in short supply (for example, the only SDAC-17 shirts we have a lot of is large size) and as they sell out I will remove their size from those pages.

All prices for shirts include shipping (Priority Mail).

You can see all these at the SDAC Online Store (http://www.sdac.org/signup/sdacstore/files/)

Barry

2.216VTurbo
07-11-2007, 09:31 PM
My shopping cart still has the total from SDAC 17 reg/racing so it is adding that amount to the total:( Sigh, strike two for me Barry...

sdac guy
07-12-2007, 12:08 AM
My shopping cart still has the total from SDAC 17 reg/racing so it is adding that amount to the total:( Sigh, strike two for me Barry...Oh, so that is why I never got a notice about your registration. It never got the notice of the cleared eCheck from PayPal so it never cleared your cart. Just take the items in your cart from your 17 reg and trash can them (little trash can icon all the way to the right on each item).

I got 3 pre-regs paid by eCheck and all of them did the exact same thing (no order confirmation sent to either you or me). But until the order is finalized, I can't see the contents of the order, or I can't view the contents of the cart. When I went in as the store admin, I can see where you logged in, but that is all. But now it is starting to make sense.

I got an eCheck notice already this evening from PayPal and it says it is from the store, and the notice from PaYPal only tells me the amount paid, not the order contents. So I emailed the guy asking what his shirt order was.

Same with yours, when you place your order, if you pay by eCheck, please follow it up with an email to me telling me your shirt order. If you pay by credit card or by cash in your PayPal account, then the order completes and both of us get sent an order confirmation (copy of the invoice) so no email follow up is necessary.

Barry

CSX321
07-12-2007, 12:09 AM
My shopping cart still has the total from SDAC 17 reg/racing so it is adding that amount to the total:( Sigh, strike two for me Barry...
Toss your cookies.

Oh, wait...you already did that. :yuck: :bounce:

2.216VTurbo
07-12-2007, 11:57 PM
Toss your cookies.

Oh, wait...you already did that. :yuck: :bounce:

Touche David:lol:

My wife just asked me why she can hear me laughing and she is all the way in the bedroom:)

patcsx42
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
I think that was me she heard laughing all the way over here in anaheim!:D

Touche David:lol:

My wife just asked me why she can hear me laughing and she is all the way in the bedroom:)