PDA

View Full Version : 1985 Charger parts...

Wes85L
07-08-2007, 06:12 AM
I need the black connector that hooks to the headlight switch/dimmer control. I also need a working headlight switch. The one thing I must be sure of is that it is the same on top. I got a replacement from the j-yard from a same or close year omni and it turns out it had a different number of pins/tabs on top.

The reason for the replacement of the switch is for some reason the dome light will only be on when the door is open, but when shut it will not turn on with the headlight knob. I turn it all the way left and I can feel the 'click' but it does nothing.

I have $5 in my paypal. They can't be worth much. If two or three dollars would cover it and two for shipping I can do that. Thanks

jaysshelby
07-08-2007, 09:45 AM
I have a good head light switch

Wes85L
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM
pm sent, thanks

jaysshelby
07-08-2007, 09:55 PM
e-mailed a pic

Wes85L
07-10-2007, 05:06 AM
I also would like to buy a working tps for '85 shelby charger. If you pulled it off a j-yard car that is not known to have worked I don't want it. Otherwise please let me know if you have one and how much you want for it. If I can get it with the pins that go in the connector that would be best so I don't have to do any soldering. Thanks