PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Upload A Video Clip Here?

ShelbyMotorsports
07-04-2007, 05:13 PM
Now that Butchsuppe knows how to add pics I figured this is a good time for me to learn how to upload a video clip for Sherri.

So how do I add a 30sec video to one of my posts?

Steve

BadAssPerformance
07-04-2007, 06:09 PM
You need to host it somewhere then link to it. You can host it in the gallery here if you'd like, or on your website or e-mail it to me and I can host it too. :thumb:

ShelbyMotorsports
07-04-2007, 06:14 PM
You need to host it somewhere then link to it. You can host it in the gallery here if you'd like, or on your website or e-mail it to me and I can host it too. :thumb:

Yeah I saw where it said I could host it in the gallery but where do I upload it from?

The only thing I saw in the gallery area was for uploading pics and when I tried to upload the video using that button it wouldn't go.

BadAssPerformance
07-04-2007, 06:18 PM
Upload just like pictures from your gallery.

Depends on the format and the file size...

Allowable formats: jpg,jpeg,png,gif,bmp,mpeg,mpg,avi,asf,wmv,mov,wav, mp3

And size is how much space you have left in your gallery.

Frank
07-04-2007, 10:13 PM
Just click on the link in your post that says "Visit my gallery" and then click on Upload pictures.

ShelbyMotorsports
07-05-2007, 01:17 AM
Just click on the link in your post that says "Visit my gallery" and then click on Upload pictures.

I do that and click on the "upload photos" link in the upper right. From there I click on the "browse" button and load the file location. I then click on the "upload/submit" button where I get a new blank screen showing:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

It's a 30 sec mpg file that I'm trying to upload.

Frank
07-05-2007, 06:10 AM
E-mail it to me at frank.katzenberger@squirrelpf.com

mo' parts
07-06-2007, 07:52 AM
I do that and click on the "upload photos" link in the upper right. From there I click on the "browse" button and load the file location. I then click on the "upload/submit" button where I get a new blank screen showing:

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

It's a 30 sec mpg file that I'm trying to upload.

ive gotten the same message... on more than one occasion...wether it was picts or a vid. so i have been unable to start my gallery.:confused:

mcsvt
07-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Seems the system is very sensitive to size. I can only upload one pic at a time and still haven't gotten a video to work (not that I really care about videos since I hardly ever take any).

Frank
07-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Are you all running firewalls or something? The only time I have had problems is when on crappy wireless hotel networks.

Frank
11-06-2007, 09:38 PM
All issues should be resolved. If you have had issues in the past, please go to the upload page and check to see if there are images listed in the queue field. If so, then scroll towards the bottom of the page and look for a process all images in the upload queue or directory. Check the box and press upload.

Frank