PDA

View Full Version : OMNI-Potent New Product Offerings

OMNI-Potent
07-04-2007, 08:37 AM
Hey Fellow TD’ers!

SDAC 17 was a great time! We hope that you had as much fun as we did. It’s always great to hang out with you guys. We are ready for SDAC 18 now.:thumb:
In case you didn’t have a chance to stop by and see any new items, here is what we introduced at SDAC.

L-Body Headlight Kits: No more searching for the correct size headlight adjusters and springs. These awesome kits have 2 springs and 4 screws for your headlight buckets. This kit is $22 shipped to your door.

L-Body Windshield Kits: When it’s time to replace your windshield, this kit helps you do the full job. It contains all the windshield clips necessary to replace your windshield (24 molding clips), plus it contains the 4 wiper arm bushings you will need. As we all know, the years and weather take it's toll on those wiper bushing. This kit is $37 shipped to your door.

2 Door L-Body Fender Extension Kits: This kit includes all the hardware necessary to put your fender extension back on a 2 door L body. This innovative kit contains 2 Straps, 6 Nuts, 6 Bolts, and 4 Locking Washers. The straps come in primer and are ready to paint or go on your car as is. This kit is $18 shipped to your door.

2 Door L-Body Rear Bumper Kits: As with the Fender Extension kit, this kit will put your bumper back on a 2 door L Body. This handy kit includes 2 Short Stud Plates, 2 Long Stud Plates, 8 Locking Washer, 8 Nuts. The factory metal straps were never this nice! This kit is $18 shipped to your door.

We take Paypal (omnipotentparts@yahoo.com), money order or check.

If you have any questions, just ask! Your feedback is very important to us!

As always, Free Shipping!

cordes
07-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Very cool offerings. Thanks for all the work you do in putting together the hard to find pieces for the L bodies.

GLHS592
07-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Greg, you're making me want to do another Shelby Charger! I think about all the time it took to locate that stuff when I was building my car. In my opinion, you are pricing those kits WAY TOO CHEAP!

OMNI-Potent
07-05-2007, 11:20 AM
In my opinion, you are pricing those kits WAY TOO CHEAP!

*Cough* Affordable! LOL!

Thanks Kevin. Our goal is to make sure that we keep as many L bodies on the road as possible.

Wait until we starting bringing out some big things on our list!

GLHS592
07-05-2007, 12:48 PM
Wait until we starting bringing out some big things on our list!

I can't wait. If you ever make repop rubber door seals, you'll be my hero.