PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Grey seat belts for 4-door l-body.

Clay
06-30-2007, 04:33 PM
Apparently 4 door L-body seat belts are totally different from 2 door seat belts. I bought a set a year or so ago, but never tried them in my car. Well, they dont fit.

SOOOOOOO I need a complete set of grey seat belts (both the belt, and the reciever section for each seat) for a 4-door l-body (ie Omni).

if you got a set, let me know. The better condition, the more I will pay.

Thanks!
clay

APalmer
06-30-2007, 05:10 PM
. . . L-body seat belts are totally different from 2 door seat belts. I bought a set a year or so ago, but never tried them in my car. I need a complete set of grey seat belts (both the belt, and the reciever section for each seat) for a 4-door l-body (ie Omni). Thanks! clay

Clay:

Perhaps I've got you covered. I'm putting the GLH-T roller back on the street and to complete it I have mixed-and-matched red upholstery and grey hard plastic parts, which looks OK. - I have the grey seat belts in place now.

I'll look closely and if they're clean enough, I could change them out again, and perhaps do a swap. Perhaps you remembered I was looking for a set of Omni window scrapers, or AC vac lines, or uncracked speaker grilles, or the upper belt guides from the high back Charger seats, and eventually maybe even a very good blue dashboard?

Anyway, I'll get back in a couple of days.
Cheers - Andy
palmer.aj@juno.com

APalmer
06-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Clay: PM - Andy

Clay
07-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Andy - sent PM

Clay
07-02-2007, 06:20 PM
btt!!