PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-17 Video...

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 01:37 PM
As most of you know that were at SDAC-17, TurboDave and I got a TON of footage. A lap thru the car show, the Pittsburgh cruise, Drag racing (I think we go tevery pass), parking lot antics, etc...

We have enough to just put it all together and make out own video, but if you have some good footage of some part(s) of the event, let me know and we can try to add it :thumb:

Videos will be available for pre-sale and made in one big batch.

DodgeZ
06-28-2007, 01:43 PM
As most of you know that were at SDAC-17, TurboDave and I got a TON of footage. A lap thru the car show, the Pittsburgh cruise, Drag racing (I think we go tevery pass), parking lot antics, etc...

We have enough to just put it all together and make out own video, but if you have some good footage of some part(s) of the event, let me know and we can try to add it :thumb:

Videos will be available for pre-sale and made in one big batch.

DVD or a web copy???

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 01:44 PM
We got a couple hours... was thinking DVD.

cordes
06-28-2007, 04:05 PM
i was really impressed with how much footage you guys got. Myself and joy were very impressed with the cruise shooting abilities. You guys were everywhere.

Turbodave
06-28-2007, 05:13 PM
i was really impressed with how much footage you guys got. Myself and joy were very impressed with the cruise shooting abilities. You guys were everywhere.

My strategic Ram placement and JT's mad camera skillz are what it's all about:thumb: I was really beating on the truck trying to run laps on the whole group of cruise participants.

I will probably pull a few of the highlights out of the video and post them up here when I get time, but since we've got so much video it's going to be easier to put it on DVD. I'm thinking we can also include the stilll photos JT and I took on the DVD as well.

With a few car shows coming up real soon and a couple parts cars in my drive way that need to go away I'm thinking it will probably be a few months before we get a finished, edited copy done.

JamesL
06-28-2007, 05:18 PM
You guys were awesome on the cruise. Everytime I looked up there you were. How'd he do that I thought to myself. :thumb:

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 06:10 PM
My strategic Ram placement and JT's mad camera skillz are what it's all about:thumb:

Hell yeah :thumb:

Orangetona
06-28-2007, 06:27 PM
There are a couple lame parts in the video, especially the beginning. Either way though, If I send you my MiniDV tape will you be able to do anything with it? I have 60 mins of video. Also, maybe pass me a free DVD? :) Let me know, Mike.

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I don't have a MiniDV player... anyway to put it on a DVD?

Turbodave
06-28-2007, 08:30 PM
I don't have a mini DV player either. I have no problem passing a free copy of the finished product along to anyone that contributes.

85shelbycharger
06-28-2007, 09:49 PM
Would you be interested in inserting still images?

shmedley
06-28-2007, 10:19 PM
I think I know what will be on the TV at the next meeting....:eyebrows: :D

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 10:36 PM
Would you be interested in inserting still images?

We could definitely do that.. I think I got every car at the show...

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 10:36 PM
I think I know what will be on the TV at the next meeting....:eyebrows: :D

Next one at Papa's for sure ;)

firebaron90
06-28-2007, 10:50 PM
JT, I got like 6 mini DVD's full of footage. Most of the drag races, about 98% of the parking lot antics. some pool shenanigans, the cruise, etc. OH and we cannot forget all the SLIDE footage i have...

Joe

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Sweet! Can you get it on regular DVD? or something that we can put on DVD?

firebaron90
06-28-2007, 11:10 PM
I am trying to download this stuff to my computer as week speak. I will try to mail you all the raw footage if i can get it onto regular DVD's

Joe

DC Turismo
07-03-2007, 12:55 AM
I REALLY wish I knew about that slide. Maybe some day that I feel like getting lost for a few hours I'll go try to find the park again just to go down that thing a few times!

moparfwdsleeper
07-03-2007, 01:39 AM
Any idea on the price for the DVD?

BadAssPerformance
07-03-2007, 01:56 AM
No idea until the video gets edited...

moparfwdsleeper
07-03-2007, 02:03 AM
WOW! Thanks for the quick reply. It's starting to sound like there may to DVDs to watch with all the material you have and/or will be getting sent to you! I look forward to it being final:thumb: thanks for helping those who couldn't be there have some memory of it