PDA

View Full Version : Fs '93 Iroc R/t

CShelby
06-21-2007, 03:41 PM
1993 IROC R/T for sale, around 30k on new motor, 122k on car. Rare light grey interior. Motor has ported and polished intake, updated lifters, 3" exh with catco cat and dynomax muffler. Bleeder valve set at around 10 psi (pain to mess with often with the constant temp changes from night to day in New England.)

Body of the car is about a 7, minor roof clear coat chipping car was tapped in a parking lot in the back bumper so a small corner of paint is gone, but it's just the bumper and could be easily painted for cheap. Also typical tip of hood rust. The interior is also about a 7, with a sagging headliner and could use a few odds and ends, just tinkering mainly. The car was a daily driver for only about a year and saw one winter while it was in my ownership.

I personally have only put on about 30 k on the car. The motor was rebuilt by Ben M. of CT currently residing in NY.
Forged pistons
solid motor mounts
solid bobble strut
EGT hole tapped (no EGT installed thought)
HKS blitz BOV
New quick ratio steering rack
homemade CAI (come with stock box w/ flume)
Car will also come with T-belt tensioner and some odds and ends. (A/C currently not hooked up, pump will be included) Car needs a good home, I would like to sell to a fellow enthusiast who will enjoy this car.

The following is a list to make the car pristine.

-2 new tires
-E-brake cable just snapped
-Interior odds and ends
-The paint is in good shape for a car of the age and miles, but is not "mint"

$4,000 Firm, Pictures here.....http://community.webshots.com/user/deerlarc

PM for more details.

CShelby
06-24-2007, 01:15 AM
bumping

CShelby
06-26-2007, 03:09 PM
bumping