PDA

View Full Version : SDAC-17 Kick Off Party

glhs727
06-21-2007, 09:19 AM
I posted this in the members only section and realized that there may be some attendees that aren't in that section, so I putting another post here.

Back at sdac-15, FWD Performance held a kick-off/customer appreciation party. We felt the event was well recieved, and many people thanked us for the event. We could not do one last year, because the SDAC host hotel did not have any banquet facilites.
BUT this year........The host hotel does have space and catering for us to hold the event, so we are doing it again!!!

Saturday from 7:30 pm till 10:00pm (or whenever) we will be hosting a party. All beverages and food will be paid for by FWD Performance. Just bring yourself!! Everyone attending SDAC-17 is welcome!!
The room will be right off the lobby so it will be easy to find.

Also I need a few volunteers to help. You won't have to work the whole time, just an hour or so, let me know if you would like to help.

Thanks,
Cindy

sdac guy
06-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I posted this in the members only section and realized that there may be some attendees that aren't in that section, so I putting another post here.

Back at sdac-15, FWD Performance held a kick-off/customer appreciation party. We felt the event was well recieved, and many people thanked us for the event. We could not do one last year, because the SDAC host hotel did not have any banquet facilites.
BUT this year........The host hotel does have space and catering for us to hold the event, so we are doing it again!!!

Saturday from 7:30 pm till 10:00pm (or whenever) we will be hosting a party. All beverages and food will be paid for by FWD Performance. Just bring yourself!! Everyone attending SDAC-17 is welcome!!
The room will be right off the lobby so it will be easy to find.

Also I need a few volunteers to help. You won't have to work the whole time, just an hour or so, let me know if you would like to help.

Thanks,
Cindy

And again, this is just great of you! :thumb:

Thanks,

Barry

2.216VTurbo
06-21-2007, 10:32 AM
I hope you end time is more of a guideline than a rule, I don't even get in the Pitts airport till 8:30. Plese save some festivities till we get there!!!

Very cool gesture Cindy, thank you:thumb:

glhs727
06-21-2007, 10:49 AM
The hotel said we could have the room for as long as we wanted, so the party can go till whenever, but you better hurry if you want some food. The food was gone quick at sdac-15.

I'm hoping I planned the food better this year!

later,
Cindy

Turbodave
06-21-2007, 10:57 AM
Our guys can eat, that's for sure. Whenever I have an SDAC meeting at my house I need to get twice as much food per person as I would for a normal family event or what-not.

If you need volunteers I might be able to lend you an hour or so of my time.

2.216VTurbo
06-21-2007, 10:59 AM
I can skip the food part, I want festivities:partywoot:!

sdac guy
06-21-2007, 12:26 PM
The hotel said we could have the room for as long as we wanted, You know what's funny? When I set up the room block back in March, I asked about a conference room to do registration/check-in for Sat night and they told me they had a big wedding booked and no rooms were available. I guess maybe they had a cancellation.

Anyhow, good to hear of what you're doing.

Barry

BadAssPerformance
06-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Our guys can eat, that's for sure. Whenever I have an SDAC meeting at my house I need to get twice as much food per person as I would for a normal family event or what-not.

If you need volunteers I might be able to lend you an hour or so of my time.

Yeah, what he said... :thumb:

Thanks Cindy!

cordes
06-22-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks a bunch Cindy. It will be nice to finally meet you. If you need a hand feel free to let me know.

turbojerk
06-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Just came back from the kick-off party....Man was it good!!

Thanks again FWD Performance:thumb:

Troy

2.216VTurbo
06-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Just came back from the kick-off party....Man was it good!!

Thanks again FWD Performance:thumb:

Troy

Yeah, and there is still beer left over for tonight:D

1FastCSX289
06-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Thank you cindy for the food and refreshments.

mo' parts
06-27-2007, 08:13 AM
thanks cindy! it was a great party, and the food was good also.

Bubba
06-27-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the food and drink at the kick-off party!

cordes
06-27-2007, 09:21 PM
I too would like to say thanks to Cindy for the refreshments. It was a good time, and a great opportunity to put some faces to names.

Turbodave
06-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Cindy, James, thanks again for the kickoff party, we had a lot of fun and the food and drinks were great. I think the tub of leftover beer lasted for two extra nights even. It was a great way to start the event.

BadAssPerformance
06-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Cindy, James, thanks again for the kickoff party, we had a lot of fun and the food and drinks were great. I think the tub of leftover beer lasted for two extra nights even. It was a great way to start the event.

Ditto! :thumb: