PDA

View Full Version : Arrgh

MystryGuy
06-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Not gunna make it this year... who else is with me? :(
Car is ready, Truck is broken, and money is spent (on car and taxes)
Maybe next year! I'll start saving now!

Dodgeglht
06-21-2007, 06:28 AM
Amen brother. Same thing. no money.

cordes
06-22-2007, 10:15 PM
That really sucks Cory. I was looking forward to seeing you again, and hearing how your projects are coming along. Keep us updated.

MystryGuy
06-22-2007, 10:59 PM
I'll be going to the track soon and writing up a full story and rundown very soon. Prolly just try street tires first though, should be fun!

Tony Hanna
06-23-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm with ya! One car is down with bad bearings in the turbo, the other isn't legal, and I'm flat broke. Plans were to work a short term job, make some money for SDAC, and drive the Spirit up. Unfortunately the union hall didn't start calling for work until I'd already pulled the car apart and the turbo swap is taking a lot longer than I'd planned. This would have been my first SDAC too.:(
Oh well, I'm going next year, I don't care if I have to drive Tiff's Ranger!:thumb:

J&H Ryan
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
I didn't go. I had a car, but it wasn't what I wanted to show yet. No money and no time off work didn't help. Maybe the GTC next year if SDAC is close. Hopefully we;ll be able to convoy then cory.

Dusty_Duster
07-25-2007, 10:56 AM
I didn't go because until about a week ago I didn't know SDAC existed. :banghead:

fleckster
07-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Well, make plans now to attend the OVC Chapter's Turbopallooza the 1st weekend in November. It's at Edgewater Raceway in Cincinnati, OH. On one of their last test and tune days, we get a bunch of the Turbo Mopars and their owners together for a little fun at the track then usually a party similar to an SDAC National Event (minus the burnouts and hopefully the puking!) back at Ken's place. It's pretty much a non-miss event!

BadAssPerformance
07-25-2007, 01:43 PM
I didn't go because until about a week ago I didn't know SDAC existed. :banghead:

You're in OH, come hang out with the SDAC crew at the Mopar Nats! :thumb: