PDA

View Full Version : 88 Shelby Z shell and 94 Caravan body FS

WickedShelby88
06-20-2007, 12:26 PM
Well I plan on scrapping these two items if I have to, but I do have the title for the shelby Z and the front vin plate etc. are in good shape. If you ask me the body is too straight to crush and all the t-top weatherstripping as in the rubber pieces that won't come off is in good condition. Windshield isn't cracked and this car has NEVER been wrecked. I can give someone the vin if they want to car fax it too. Price right now for the shell and title is 50 dollars. It may come with wheels too depending on how soon someone can get it etc. I can include interior parts for a little extra but it would be the tan that no one here seems to want.
Next vehicle is a 94 Dodge Caravan base sport with 134k on the body. Right now the title is lost but if someone is interested in fixing it I can get the previous owners contact info and you can get the title through them much easier. Otherwise its a parts van. Interior will go with it. All I am taking is the engine and SBEC. It was a 3.0 3 speed van. The trans is questionable. As far as I know reverse didn't work. may be a valve body issue as the fluid did not smell burnt at all and is clean. Trans and pass side axle go with it. It would need a fuel pump as well its bad along with a drivers side axle and hub bearing. I would also repack the rear bearings as the wheel are loose. Body is blue and is pretty solid save for some rust spots here and there. It does have cruise and tilt. I will leave those items. all glass is there and in good shape. First one to it can take it home for 50 bucks. If by the end of the month no one wants it I will take it to the JY and get at least 50 for it in scrap steel.

Any questions email me at Joseph46140@yahoo.com or PM here.

thanks, JB

WickedShelby88
06-23-2007, 09:39 AM
Okay guys, since I'm not looking to make much here if someone wants the daytona shell for free they can have it. Van is going to scrap.

Thanks, Joseph

moparfwdsleeper
06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Do you still have the shelby z? pics to shadowintheworks@yahoo.com